Uwantsumorwat
Just be careful out there people .

tenor (9).gif

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
.......and really nervous now.

You'll be fine.

Just remember, it's not a matter of life and death...

England to win by 3 - Kane with another brace.

Just to keep the atmosphere going, here's one of the more obscure England songs in recent years with a very young Lily.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
You'll be fine.

Just remember, it's not a matter of life and death...

England to win by 3 - Kane with another brace.

Just to keep the atmosphere going, here's one of the more obscure England songs in recent years with a very young Lily.

Much prefer Fat Les's earlier effort....
https://youtu.be/KaBdajHOsSM

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Nope. We have ethnic neighbours and don’t want to cause offence although quite enjoying seeing a couple of S.American countries flags down the road from us to brighten the place up.

Did you not read that recent report, get with modern life: 60% of under 25s are embarrassed to be English! Plus St George isn’t really our flag. And it’s used by Neo Nazis. Would you fly a Swastika from your window? Nope, fine if you live in deepest Lincs but in the multi ethnic South East you run a real risk of upsetting immigrants and making them feel uneasy or unwelcome. I don’t wish to do that so best leave the far right jingoistic nationalism to others. Besides, as Emily Thornbury said, it’s very chav and working class ‘Brexity’ to display a St George’s and whonin their right mind wants to identify with that.

:lolol::lolol:

Very good, nearly had me for all of 5 seconds. :)

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Is this the official match thread? Is everyone too scared of doing the wrong thing to start one? (I am - not of causing an England defeat, but of somehow breaking some NSC convention....)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am not expecting much and i think that if we manage to beat Panama tonight I might start to get excited for the round of 16 after seeing where we sit in real terms against Belgium.
Careful you don't miss the match.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lots of Jihadi John songs today I feel :thumbsup:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Had a couple of drinks and an feeling more relaxed now. Still not get the flags out quite yet though.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
The flag is up here in North Carolina (replacing the usual Sussex one) where flag flying patriotic fervor is fairly common. Strangely given the current facist child snatching criminal regime we have here right now, the St George’s cross doesn’t seem so bad.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Good to see the early morning drift net caught a few but stocks definitely down perhaps due to over fishing.

With St George in my heart...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Did you not read that recent report, get with modern life: 60% of under 25s are embarrassed to be English! Plus St George isn’t really our flag. And it’s used by Neo Nazis. Would you fly a Swastika from your window? Nope, fine if you live in deepest Lincs but in the multi ethnic South East you run a real risk of upsetting immigrants and making them feel uneasy or unwelcome. I don’t wish to do that so best leave the far right jingoistic nationalism to others. Besides, as Emily Thornbury said, it’s very chav and working class ‘Brexity’ to display a St George’s and whonin their right mind wants to identify with that.
Only the brainwashed students:smile:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
1. Low expectations.

2. Brexit. Some hard-core remainers think all England fans are right wing brexiters and are desperate for us to lose OR are too scared people will think they voted for brexit if they display an England flag.

However the further we progress the more we will see.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
1. Low expectations.

2. Brexit. Some hard-core remainers think all England fans are right wing brexiters and are desperate for us to lose OR are too scared people will think they voted for brexit if they display an England flag.

However the further we progress the more we will see.

If we get to the final, might have to get the Union Flag out too.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Nope. We have ethnic neighbours and don’t want to cause offence although quite enjoying seeing a couple of S.American countries flags down the road from us to brighten the place up.

Have they said it would cause them offence ?

Most of that is utter crap.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here