Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Flying The Flag Yet?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
1. Low expectations.

2. Brexit. Some hard-core remainers think all England fans are right wing brexiters and are desperate for us to lose OR are too scared people will think they voted for brexit if they display an England flag.

However the further we progress the more we will see.
Correct user name there. [emoji106]

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Nope. We have ethnic neighbours and don’t want to cause offence although quite enjoying seeing a couple of S.American countries flags down the road from us to brighten the place up.

That’s just pathetic!:lolol:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Did you not read that recent report, get with modern life: 60% of under 25s are embarrassed to be English! Plus St George isn’t really our flag. And it’s used by Neo Nazis. Would you fly a Swastika from your window? Nope, fine if you live in deepest Lincs but in the multi ethnic South East you run a real risk of upsetting immigrants and making them feel uneasy or unwelcome. I don’t wish to do that so best leave the far right jingoistic nationalism to others. Besides, as Emily Thornbury said, it’s very chav and working class ‘Brexity’ to display a St George’s and whonin their right mind wants to identify with that.

fvck me mate, you just trumped your previous post your on form today

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
There is a huge one opposite and I live in Guardian Crescent, South West Liberal.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Did you not read that recent report, get with modern life: 60% of under 25s are embarrassed to be English! Plus St George isn’t really our flag. And it’s used by Neo Nazis. Would you fly a Swastika from your window? Nope, fine if you live in deepest Lincs but in the multi ethnic South East you run a real risk of upsetting immigrants and making them feel uneasy or unwelcome. I don’t wish to do that so best leave the far right jingoistic nationalism to others. Besides, as Emily Thornbury said, it’s very chav and working class ‘Brexity’ to display a St George’s and whonin their right mind wants to identify with that.

'Get with modern life'.???????
More like you 'get a life'.
How can you equate flying a swastika from your window with displaying the flag of St. George?
Quite extraordinary!:down:

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Oh well , maybe I got caught in the net, but you can never be sure on NSC, there are so many fruitloops about !:eek::eek::eek:

el punal

'Get with modern life'.???????
More like you 'get a life'.
How can you equate flying a swastika from your window with displaying the flag of St. George?
Quite extraordinary!:down:

All together now :

Saint George was a Nazi,

He wore a funny hat,

And when Facism was all the rage,

He said “I’ll have some of that!”

P.S. Before anyone cries in anguish and protests about how offensive that little ditty is, it’s meant to be a tongue in cheek piss take. Something that this board is spectacularly excellent at! :drink:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Neighbour asked me to take mine down, they have their house for sale...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here