Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ***Sussex Sharks v Ireland, T20, 24 June 2018, Arundel Castle***

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Sussex Sharks taking on Ireland in a T20 at Arundel today.

Opportunity to see the Sharks in action ahead of this summer's Blast (POTG £10 adults and £1 juniors - take in your own drinks/food).

Starts at 1.30pm - gates open at 12pm.

NB There is absolutely no need for anyone to point out that it clashes with the WC game being on telly... it is a shame that England fans who might have liked to go to the cricket will miss out.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Should be two strong sides as its the warm up game for both teams ahead of competitive 20 20 campaigns.

If you go keep your eye on the ball, should be the batsman's six fest.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Should be two strong sides as its the warm up game for both teams ahead of competitive 20 20 campaigns.

If you go keep your eye on the ball, should be the batsman's six fest.
Yes. Sussex will definitely be playing their strongest available team.

Should be a good match in idyllic surroundings. Looking forward to it very much.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
And Ed Joyce is playing his last match in his Sussex shirt. A good opportunity to say goodbye to a fine servant of Sussex cricket.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
It's a lovely place to watch cricket and with the weather forecast to be good should be a great day for anyone going. Although last time i went to Arundel the game was called off after two fielders collided.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Apart from watching a few overs at Henfield CC last month, this will be my first competive cricket this summer. Really looking forward to watching a day's cricket in the sunshine.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Lovely day out, Sussex didn't really turn up except for Luke Wright so an easy win for Ireland.

Arundel looked like only Arundel can, Mrs Jakarta had done a very nice picnic, had a bottle of fizz and met up with some friends.

Just what a day at the cricket should be except for the result which as a Testimonial didn't matter of course.

England beating Panama and then whitewashing the Convicts has made it a pretty good day!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here