Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] O/T: County Cricket Ground Parking

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
Hi,

I am taking my OH to see Lionel Richie on Saturday - coming from Eastbourne

From memory is parking near the ground pretty terrible, just wondering if there is anywhere anyone would recommend or if we are better off venturing in by train

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Only real option is the Norton Rod car park which will probably get full quickly as its small.

If you don't mind a lengthy walk, parking on one of the roads off Hove Park is an option, otherwise the train is the answer

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Hi,

I am taking my OH to see Lionel Richie on Saturday - coming from Eastbourne

From memory is parking near the ground pretty terrible, just wondering if there is anywhere anyone would recommend or if we are better off venturing in by train

It's about a 10 minute walk from Hove Station to the County Ground.

Better still, take the train to Brighton, and the No.7 bus from outside Brighton Station to Davigdor Road - even more door-to-door. Hardly any walking involved at all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wahay and now I'm seeing the great man as well - long day as going cultural first to Hampton Court

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Wahay and now I'm seeing the great man as well - long day as going cultural first to Hampton Court

Whatever people say about it on here (and they’ve never seen him) he puts on a brilliant and cheesy show. I dare you not to join in ALL NIGHT LONG!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here