Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ghayas Zahid

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Apparently we are interested in him according to my Norwegian friend. He tells me this is all over the Norwegian forums.

He said he’s an attacking midfielder but quite slow and maybe not premier league standard.

Don’t shoot the messenger just passing on what I have been told.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Has the same agent as Bjordal, so we may well have at least talked about him.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We're interested in a player called Gay Ass? Our Croydon friends will have a field day with that one

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Zahid.PNG

Zahid 2.PNG

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I think pretty much every player who joins the first team squad will be told by Chris Hughton that they are fighting for a starting place, not just signed as 'backup' players.

Yep, no one is guaranteed a place at this level. I still feel sorry for Maenpaa not getting a look in on the starting 11 in, I think, four seasons. Hughton has to have a heart of stone.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yep, no one is guaranteed a place at this level. I still feel sorry for Maenpaa not getting a look in on the starting 11 in, I think, four seasons. Hughton has to have a heart of stone.

To have fought so hard for a starting place for two seasons, then to be effectively demoted to third choice, yes he must have! But l guess to be a successful manager you need to be ruthless when necessary.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
To have fought so hard for a starting place for two seasons, then to be effectively demoted to third choice, yes he must have! But l guess to be a successful manager you need to be ruthless when necessary.

Yes indeed, and as a striker if your team mates don't provide the service or get the ball in the box quick enough you can end up being out of favour too as Hemed found, and then being behind Ulloa in the queue who I personally don't rate as much. No time for sentiment at this level I guess, and they get paid good money playing or not, and that's what they sign up to.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here