Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Superb goal from Modric

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Argies throwing the kitchen sink, bath tub, kitchen table, sofa, baby's cot, chest of drawers and all manner of assorted furniture at Croatia.

And it's 0-2 :lolol:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Because half a dozen of them aren't very good.

They pass to Croatians when under no pressure, repeatedly.

Not sure I agree with that. This team has the talent but does not have the stability, or organisation. Playing wingers as full backs and midfielders with no legs is suicide at this level. They appear to have picked the 23 best players not the best two in each position.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Not sure I agree with that. This team has the talent but does not have the stability, or organisation. Playing wingers as full backs and midfielders with no legs is suicide at this level. They appear to have picked the 23 best players not the best two in each position.

They are like the opposite of Iceland.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This. Messi IS world class, Aguero we know all about, Mascherano is past his best, Otamendi seems to have magicked his way to a PL title despite not being very good and the rest of them look suited to the lower reaches of the Scottish Premiership. The coach can’t pass the ball for them.

They’re about to lose me a tenner but it’ll be the funniest bet I’ve ever lost if they go out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messi got unlucky playing in an Argentinian era of crap to bang average defenders and midfielders.

It happened to many of the best players in history (Zico, Socrates, Ronaldo in 3 previous WC's).

Tonight they remind of England's performance v Iceland. Rabbits in the headlights, no composure, tense, a bad joke.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I know what you’re saying but it doesn’t excuse the piss poor defending, school boy passing and key individual errors. This is a side on its knees and the “best players” really don’t look that good.

They’re not playing Messi at Centre Back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Crying Argentinians

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hand of God Karma for you know who

Paying the bills