Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Tech advise - Laptop, tablet, headphones

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Actually I didnt mean the 8" I didnt know, I just googled the T4+ and it came up with the 8" at that price (and it was kind of near to the price you mentioned). Yeah I have few days to decide so reckon I might go try before I (dont) buy unless they price match. Very excited (sad I know, I have been waiting a looong time for this treat for myself so dont want to just impulse buy hence opinions necesssary)
I'm not an impulse buyer either. If you haven't, check out Damir's reviews on YT, they're very detailed and useful for helping you decide what's important to you. Another thing you may or may not have thought of is the charging port - I like mine to by usb-c. Not only are they good, but all my new devices are the same, which helps.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bluetooth speaker to go with the tablet JBL Go £20... portability ten out of ten and a very good sound for such a small fella

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I'm not an impulse buyer either. If you haven't, check out Damir's reviews on YT, they're very detailed and useful for helping you decide what's important to you. Another thing you may or may not have thought of is the charging port - I like mine to by usb-c. Not only are they good, but all my new devices are the same, which helps.

Well Mr Triggaaar I bought my tablet and it wasnt the one I set out to! Having tried the plus and the 4 they were both great and the plus wasnt available at or near the price you got it for despite looking everywhere and if I was going to go on or near what I had I wanted the plus. 10" screen sold it for me and the tab 3" 10 was reduced and managed to get for 89 quid and does what I need it too for now, at that price it sold itself to me as I got to get the acccessories all ordered as well (keyboard, speaker, headphones)

Those headphones I got for 30 GBP from HMV are fantastic, so comfortable and easy on the eye without looking like a cockwomble, even washable. Sound and build are both great for the money

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well Mr Triggaaar I bought my tablet and it wasnt the one I set out to! Having tried the plus and the 4 they were both great and the plus wasnt available at or near the price you got it for despite looking everywhere and if I was going to go on or near what I had I wanted the plus. 10" screen sold it for me and the tab 3" 10 was reduced and managed to get for 89 quid and does what I need it too for now, at that price it sold itself to me as I got to get the acccessories all ordered as well (keyboard, speaker, headphones)
Cool. You were after 3 tablets, have you got them all, or started with one?

The price of the tab 4+ 10 was £250 or £300 at Currys last year, then down to £200 before Christmas, then up to £250 again after Christmas. It comes down every now and then, and I paid £189. It'll be down again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here