Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bernardo - Brazilian defender SIGNS from RB Leipzig

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London

Bild reporting we are in for this FLAIRISTA

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/rb-leipzig/wettbieten-um-bernardo-56074708.bild.html#fromWall

NOW IT'S THE TURN OF THE ENGLISH - BETTING BIDDING FOR BULL BERNARDO

His apartment in a mansion on Karl-Heine-Strasse has already been quit bull-defender Bernardo (23). Still unclear, however, whether he needs a moving truck or even a container for his furniture.

Because suddenly there are five clubs on the left foot. And the cops waving a fat transfer.

Bidding for Bernardo!

In addition to the VfL Wolfsburg are now also two clubs from the Premier League in poker, according to BILD information. One should be last year's sensational star climber Brighton & Hove Albion. The South-English want to rejuvenate their squad, have already made good experiences with players from Germany with Pascal Groß (27 / before Ingolstadt).

But also means: If the English bid, then it 's expensive. The offers should be at a nearly double-digit million amount. For Bernardo! A player who was in the starting lineup of the Bulls in only 19 of 48 games last season.

However: Bernardo has not yet decided (contract until 2021 in Leipzig), where he wants to play next season. In addition to the Premier League is also the VfL Wolfsburg in the draw. In addition, Mainz and Sevilla will be interested again.

---

Brazilian midfielder, only 23, already has UCL and Europa League experience.
Yes Please

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Where is the WAG picture? Without that how can we judge whether he is worth singing or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have we ever had a Brazilian footballer at the Albion?

I think he might be a bit too flair for us and he’s a defender so he’ll be shit at that but great going forward. NOT a CH type player I imagine.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

I think he might be a bit too flair for us

Yes. Guy called Branco or something like that

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Where is the WAG picture? Without that how can we judge whether he is worth singing or not?

Bernardo.PNG

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I think he might be a bit too flair for us and he’s a defender so he’ll be shit at that but great going forward. NOT a CH type player I imagine.

Yes. Guy called Branco or something like that

Raphael Rossi Branco - never played a first team game, and ended up playing at Swindon under Luke Williams, with half a dozen of our cast-offs.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Had Neto in for a medical .

Does that count?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
"Last year's sensational star climber Brighton & Hove Albion"