Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Panama’s most famous supporter...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
photographer_uploaded_1_62_0_1449785572_2015.jpg

No disrespect Gladys, I take my hat off :lolol: to you for qualifying but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Sunday.

Gareth and the boys are in fine fettle after our incredible late winner against Tunisia and nothing less than a win will do against your Central American cannon fodder.

Can me in let’s pack the pubs and clubs of our proud nation and roar the boys onto another victory to seal our place in the Round of 16.

:clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
photographer_uploaded_1_62_0_1449785572_2015.jpg

No disrespect Gladys, I take my hat off :lolol: to you for qualifying but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Sunday.

Gareth and the boys are in fine fettle after our incredible late winner against Tunisia and nothing less than a win will do against your Central American cannon fodder.

Can me in let’s pack the pubs and clubs of our proud nation and roar the boys onto another victory to seal our place in the Round of 16.

:clap:

I would not say Gareth is in fine fettle, have you seen the news ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You could dislocate a shoulder easily in flagranto with her....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A pedant writes, it's in flagrante or, if you want to be even more pedantic, in flagrante delicto

You'd definitely do yourself a mischief though

Indeed. A careless consonant, a careless whisper, and the meat and two veg would suddenly be rendered into chenje....:wozza:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Panama's Biggest supporters are usually Tory Benefactors hiding their money from the UK Treasury. This one doesn't seem to fit the Bill

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Panama is really just one big luxury open prison isn’t it where Narchos have a time out? Do they really have a football team? England to hit ‘em for 6 I say, providing Rashford starts.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
With your saucy taste in words I reckon you’re a bit of a cunning linguist. :drink:

:thumbsup:

And when I spell them words correctly, a maestro.

maestro.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Due to a planning clash, we are teeing off at 12:45 on Sunday on a 3 day society do.

Some of our lot have whimped out and will be watching the football instead of getting out in the fresh air.

Will keep my phone messaging on so the scores will come through.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here