Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] female commentator?

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
She is awful. Unreal - England has had all the masculinity knocked out of it.....men are now pussy whipped limp-wristed slaves to their bosses and wives......scared to say anything to anyone. Currently being trained to love trannys.

So glad I don't live there.

Female commentator on the world cup? lol....it has to be a joke.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I agree re: the commentator on the BBC at the moment. However the rest of your post makes you look like bit of a ****.

You say you don't live here anymore, but it sounds like you are living back in the 1970s

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
You say you don't live here anymore, but it sounds like you are living back in the 1970s

So a women commentating on a man's game - with a male co-commentator chipping in from time to time when she allows - is progress in your mind?

Well done - you have been well and truly socially engineered.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So a women commentating on a man's game - with a male co-commentator chipping in from time to time when she allows - is progress in your mind?

Well done - you have been well and truly socially engineered.

Given you appear to be living somewhere in the past you'd have noticed that 'women' have been commentating for the BBC for a number of years.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Red button and put on the five live commentary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What's wrong with her? I think she's pretty good: done all her homework on the players and isn't wasting any time on meaningless waffle. I like Keown too, he's the best of the summarisers IMO.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
What's wrong with her? I think she's pretty good: done all her homework on the players and isn't wasting any time on meaningless waffle. I like Keown too, he's the best of the summarisers IMO.
More appropriate people for the job

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

Yeah, but there’s something comforting about 2 blokes talking a load of old bollocks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here