alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Ridiculously in my opinion Screenshot_20180620-114445.png

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
He's definitely losing it,getting Marbella mixed up with Maspalomas.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe if you don’t come from a fanatically pc back ground, you might see it as vaguely amusing. If that is the Senegal team then anyone who travels to The Med in summer will know that the vast majority of beach sellers in Spain are very chatty non pushy Senegalese people. Is he really in the shit for posting this?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Let me guess, you don’t think it’s racist ???

Youre so perceptive , it a stereotype in the same vein that this is , i bet you ask for."coffee without milk" dont you :lolol: enjoy youre bland , entertainment free.life ......Screenshot_20180620-123750.png

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ridiculously in my opinion View attachment 97900

Maybe if you don’t come from a fanatically pc back ground, you might see it as vaguely amusing. If that is the Senegal team then anyone who travels to The Med in summer will know that the vast majority of beach sellers in Spain are very chatty non pushy Senegalese people. Is he really in the shit for posting this?

If that post is genuine, then he has been a monumental bell-end for posting it, and deserves all the shit coming his way.

I can't even be arsed to go into the actual connotations of the image -more just how dense you'd be in his position, to post that on a public forum.

How could it possibly be worth the drama?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Quality.

Only on NSC can Russ Abbott be used as a defence against racism.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Assumed it was a parody account when I saw it come up on Twitter. He's lost the plot...

Regardless of whether you think it's racist or not, surely any sane person knows the kind of reaction this would receive.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Assumed it was a parody account when I saw it come up on Twitter. He's lost the plot...

Regardless of whether you think it's racist or not, surely any sane person knows the kind of reaction this would receive.

7/2 His FB account is managed for him, and he will launch an investigation immediately
3/1 His account was hacked
14/1 His phone posted it all by itself

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I never found Russ Abbot amusing in any form either.

You do wonder exactly what some people are thinking when they post complete numbskull stupidity on the interweb.

Sugar is a monumental ego-trip though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here