Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Alan Sugar in the sh*t !!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
maybe I’ll crack a few Jewish gags and see how he reacts ?

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
in my experience no body particularly gives a shit. Unless its on here when people just seem to get upset on behalf of people who wouldn't even get offended.

Agreed.
The outrage brigade on NSC love to be thought of as a liberal crowd of right-on Brightonians, unless there is something that could be mildly disagreeable to their way of thinking and then, the righteous harrumphing gets up a head of steam.
Unless, of course, the targets are either toffs or Tories, then its ok!:smile:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It's not racist. That word is too diluted these days. It's just rubbish and unfunny racist stereotyping.

Being Jewish he should be familiar with that and a bit more savvy.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Agreed.
The outrage brigade on NSC love to be thought of as a liberal crowd of right-on Brightonians, unless there is something that could be mildly disagreeable to their way of thinking and then, the righteous harrumphing gets up a head of steam.

Back of the net!

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agreed.

You're not far wrong.

Whilst unwilling to type on NSC with fury against anti Semites / Holocaust deniers in the Labour Party.

A strange set of selective morals.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Whether people find it racist or find it funny or are ambivalent to it - This is a guy who used to run a top British Football Club. That just shows what the '' True Mindset '' is of people in the Hierarchy within Football Clubs. It is no wonder we have very few BME Managers within the football league in this country.

All these folk who play ''lip service'' to the problem but secretly harbour what I would determine ''racist views'' - There is a lot more of these type people than many people believe to be in existence.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Whether people find it racist or find it funny or are ambivalent to it - This is a guy who used to run a top British Football Club. That just shows what the '' True Mindset '' is of people in the Hierarchy within Football Clubs. It is no wonder we have very few BME Managers within the football league in this country.

All these folk who play ''lip service'' to the problem but secretly harbour what I would determine ''racist views'' - There is a lot more of these type people than many people believe to be in existence.

I would say that a very large chunk of UK society, including young people, secretly or not so secretly are racist. The numbers may even have grown over the last 20 years.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham

I would say it shows what some (or maybe even 1) person's mindset is. Your post is making a huge assumption about the remainder of football's hierachy.

There is a fine line between racism and patriotism which in my opinion is blurring all the time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Wasn’t it Sugar who came up with “Carlos Kickaball” as a derogatory term for foreigners looking to move to the Premier League for the money?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here