Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Alan Sugar in the sh*t !!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You can’t even answer a simple question. Should be banned for a month for posting shit as usual.

He’s a dull stuck record with his Corbynitis, not sure anyone actually takes him seriously though..

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I am often amused by gay banter from and directed at Albion fans. I found Sugar’s tweet quite amusing, totally your prerogative to be offended or find it in bad taste, or find me rascist.

So am I.."we can see you holding hands" and "does your boyfriend know you`re here" I also thought Sugars tweet was amusing haven`t we all been approached in the Med by (can I use the word) black men flogging watches,Binoculars or whatever.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I would say that a very large chunk of UK society, including young people, secretly or not so secretly are racist. The numbers may even have grown over the last 20 years.

Youll tend to finf that happens when you flood the country with Gimmegrants who want to rape and murder your kids, well if you could afford to have them as theres no ****ing housing or social mobility..While the left plays identity politics for all its worth and expects whites to identify as white only as far as guilty opressors and lose whereas most are geared up to try to win at things and wont accept responsibility for something they didn't do or paranoid conspiracy theories about secret racists.
Strange that innit?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I think I missed the funny bit. Sometimes you see African men selling stuff on the beaches in Spain. This football team is made up of African men. So someone did a shit photoshop of some sunglasses in front of them, because they've never seen a group of African men over the last 20 years in any other context where they could have made this joke.

It probably (well, definitely) is racist, but it's also just not clever.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
So a twitter user shouts racist when someone makes a joke about a football team selling sunglasses and handbags on a football pitch in a photo promotion, and then compliments them on their multi tasking and resourcefulness. suddeny twitter and NSC goes into meltdown? This joke would work whatever the colour of the players are.

Sadly we live in an age where being offended on other peoples behalf is fashionable, rather than listen to the people at the end of a smart comment who haven’t even expressed that they feel racially abused. In fact all he did was help the promotion of their sunglasses and handbag range, and the accusations of being a racist has promoted them even further.

So So true

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I think it’s borderline racist and definitely naive. Surprised Lord Sugar is that naive therefore.

What I wanted to add is this. Despite being ‘extremely PC’, Generation Snowflake (GS) must be the least forgiving and tolerant (ironically) in history. Take the young commentator on Radio Five mid morning as an example, he was practically asking for Sugar to be sent to the Tower such was his complete hyperbole and hysterical perspective. He used every bit of leverage to condemn Sugar in most damning way (eg ‘he takes LICENCE FEE money...’ which ranks alongside ‘the children, think of the poor children’ as a game set and match ace thats used to shut down any rational debate by liberal zealots...!) Even when the presenter challenged his assertion that ‘Sugar had spent considerable time constructing the image...which makes it even WORSE!’ ie premeditated), the GS retorted with ‘No, I can’t be sure but HE probably did...(!)’ before carrying on making stuff up to suit his over reaction.

Get some perspective Mr GS. It’s a tweet. In an ocean of idiotic tweets each and every day. Plus People have different views, sense of humour etc. Get used to it. But it’s definitely not crime of the year. And perhaps try practicing tolerance instead of preaching about all the time.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Piara Powar, executive director of anti-racism group Fare (Football Against Racism in Europe), said Lord Sugar's "stereotyping of a whole race" was "disgraceful and damaging".
Senegalise people are a separate race? Blimey, I thought 'Senegalise' was a collective term for people of a particular nationality, not a race. I guess facts don't always support some people's agendas, eh?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Youll tend to finf that happens when you flood the country with Gimmegrants who want to rape and murder your kids, well if you could afford to have them as theres no ****ing housing or social mobility..While the left plays identity politics for all its worth and expects whites to identify as white only as far as guilty opressors and lose whereas most are geared up to try to win at things and wont accept responsibility for something they didn't do or paranoid conspiracy theories about secret racists.
Strange that innit?

I don't concur with your detail.

But indirectly the mass unchecked immigration since 1997 (all independent data and graphs show this), eventually caused the mass rise of hard right views across the UK. Not IMO because of the people who came here, but because the UK's infrastructure, schools, hospitals, GP surgeries and very critically housing was and is not there to accomodate the millions.

Ironically, the open door policy of freedom of movement, caused the majority of the country to vote for an end to our membership of the EU.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
You don’t even know what thread you post on. This is about Alan Sugar being a racist so go away and post your boring crap on a relevant thread

Of course I know. I just asked you a question, and you keep dodging it. Shall I start a new thread for you that’s relevant? You may answer the question then. Earn some respect by answering the question.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I think I missed the funny bit but I do appreciate others wouldn’t have. There are literally hundreds of African men selling stuff on the beaches in Spain. This football team is made up of African men. So someone did a shit photoshop of some sunglasses in front of them, because they've never seen a group of African men over the last 20 years in any other context where they could have made this joke.

It probably (well, definitely) is racist, but it's also just not clever.

Corrected for you x

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Of course I know. I just asked you a question, and you keep dodging it. Shall I start a new thread for you that’s relevant? You may answer the question then. Earn some respect by answering the question.

WearyRespectfulFoal-max-1mb.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think it’s borderline racist and definitely naive. Surprised Lord Sugar is that naive therefore.

What I wanted to add is this. Despite being ‘extremely PC’, Generation Snowflake (GS) must be the least forgiving and tolerant (ironically) in history. Take the young commentator on Radio Five mid morning as an example, he was practically asking for Sugar to be sent to the Tower such was his complete hyperbole and hysterical perspective. He used every bit of leverage to condemn Sugar in most damning way (eg ‘he takes LICENCE FEE money...’ which ranks alongside ‘the children, think of the poor children’ as a game set and match ace thats used to shut down any rational debate by liberal zealots...!) Even when the presenter challenged his assertion that ‘Sugar had spent considerable time constructing the image...which makes it even WORSE!’ ie premeditated), the GS retorted with ‘No, I can’t be sure but HE probably did...(!)’ before carrying on making stuff up to suit his over reaction.

Get some perspective Mr GS. It’s a tweet. In an ocean of idiotic tweets each and every day. Plus People have different views, sense of humour etc. Get used to it. But it’s definitely not crime of the year. And perhaps try practicing tolerance instead of preaching about all the time.

Interesting thread. I think the unspoken narrative is this. The 'jewish community' jump down the throats of racists, and understandably and rightly so. Thus, a bit of careless and possibly racist 'bants' from a jew gives licence to say.....

Whatever is your agenda.

I would like to hope that the Bushy agenda isn't what it is being taken to be....i.e., 'let's have a go at the jews' :shrug:

I am sure nobody has actually said that. :whistle:

(the whistle is a dog whistlem btw)

It it is just harmless bants, then I apologise....... Bants is great! Bobby Sands - HILARIOUS!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here