Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 83
  1. #31

    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AmexRuislip View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not that old
    I am
    I was on here before as 'Hampden Park'

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #32

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Ah, we can always rely on Alf to dig up something
      "make up" something
    • #33

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by oneillco View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I have made a rare exception and unblocked your comment; I note that you say nothing about the official Police Service Northern Ireland (not known for their republican sympathies) report. I have never read "an phoblact" in my life as I do not believe in terrorism, but nor do I believe in state cover-ups. Even if your version is true (and frankly I doubt it given your track record) it would still mean a man was killed for saying mean things to a soldier with a GPMG.
      the PSNI is a very different beast to the RUC so im quite frankly disregarding your comments about republican sympathies , do you REALLY think the bloke MEANT to kill him ? You must do with your comment that he was killed for "saying mean things to a soldier with a GPMG '
      My version is true , i was in the grenadier guards at the time albeit a different battalion , there are 2 types of people over there , those that might not.like you but want to get through vcps/ checkpoints without any fuss so.keep tbeir views to themselves and those that invite hassle through giving out shit , take it from me , mcanespie was the latter.
    • #34

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Ah, we can always rely on Alf to dig up something
      so what part of my post is untrue or you take issue with ? there must be something otberwise your post is pointless
    • #35

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by oneillco View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      "make up" something
      which part do you consider "made up" ?
    • #36
      Sanity Clause vegster's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Posts
      18,175


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      so what part of my post is untrue or you take issue with ? there must be something otberwise your post is pointless
      You were the only person to suggest he was an active member of SinnFein/ IRA.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

      " Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015
    • #37

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You were the only person to suggest he was an active member of SinnFein/ IRA.
      and ? he was an election worker for them and his sister was a candidate , im not 'suggesting' anything im stating a fact.
    • #38
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Chandlers Ford
      Posts
      52,324


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Seagull85 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Having sat through many hours of stag in both Iraq and Afghanistan I can understand how he could have aimed the weapon and a gobby local and pretended to go through the motions, most likely an unfortunate accident. Feel for the guy.
      Quote Originally Posted by Deportivo Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Is the most the likely scenario ....
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      the PSNI is a very different beast to the RUC so im quite frankly disregarding your comments about republican sympathies , do you REALLY think the bloke MEANT to kill him ?
      I don't think anybody is suggesting that are they? I agree with your fellow posters above about the most plausible scenario, FWIW, which if correct would mean that he didn't actually intend to do it, but that the outcome was of his doing. (Thus the 'manslaughter by negligence' charge, rather than murder).
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.
    • #39
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Chandlers Ford
      Posts
      52,324


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You were the only person to suggest he was an active member of SinnFein/ IRA.
      He's not making that up. The victim is described as a 'Sinn Fein activist' in various media outlets.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.
    • #40

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I don't think anybody is suggesting that are they? I agree with your fellow posters above about the most plausible scenario, FWIW, which if correct would mean that he didn't actually intend to do it, but that the outcome was of his doing. (Thus the manslaughter by negligence' charge, rather than murder.
      yes , yes , yes nobody is arguing that , but can i ask when the bloke who tried to kill me in crossmaglen in 1983 is.going to be investigated and prosecuted for attempted murder ? , youre far from stupid mate so i can only conclude youre deliberately missing the point / reason ex squaddies are unhappy

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •