Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] WC: Tunisia v England

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Ref was abysmal, Tunisia were snidey and got what they deserved. Gareth Southgate is doing a great job with influential substitutes and demeanor . Love Harry Kane, great attitude.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yet again a shocking performance from a referee that was very much NOT rescued by VAR. Two stonewall pens for assault on Kane not even noticed. Not arguing with theirs but honestly, what’s the point when the snidey feckers are doing that? We’ll still go out in the knockouts. We don’t have the fitness in the humidity of summer, nor the temperament to impose ourselves to go further but eff me are Tunisia snide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Been said many times, but a winning team needs 6 who will start a fight in the tunnel

Pickford - Your little teenage mate who goes windmilling in and then you all roll your eyes and have to follow him
Kyle Walker - Proper Hard
Dele Ali - Nasty vicious little f***er
Harry Kane - Big, Powerful, not that bright
Henderson - Geordie, always pissed and up for it
Ashley Young - bit older, always hanging around the edge, having a pop when they are already down

James Milner - On the bench, but he looks like the sort of bloke you would never start on in a pub

That's my 6 - Yours ?

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
The first 30 minutes we looked the best team in the tournament so far. Lacked the finish, granted, but we looked very dangerous in the first half.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Is it me or is the officiating totally shocking so far at this world cup. Not just tonight, Neyma was blantantly pulled backed twice last night and not a single card. Other matches I have seen where a decision as been made as left me feeling rather confused.

Don't get me started on VAR. What is the actual point in it?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Been said many times, but a winning team needs 6 who will start a fight in the tunnel

Pickford - Your little teenage mate who goes windmilling in and then you all roll your eyes and have to follow him
Ashley Young - bit older, always hanging around the edge, having a pop when they are already down

James Milner - On the bench, but he looks like the sort of bloke you would never start on in a pub

That's my 6 - Yours ?

Maguire - expert at the Glasgow Kiss.
Stones - last seen doing a runner.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East

That's my 6 - Yours ?

Sterling has a GUN on him at all times

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
:lolol:

He always reminds me of Neil out of The Inbetweeners.

You mean 'He reminds me of Lewis Dunk, the Brighton defender'

bee19a89a83fb44fdf1406c6f062a3b4_400x400.jpegLewis-Dunk-700340.jpg

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Nope, just not full of undying support for, one or two excepted, players I have no respect for.

Fair enough. That's your opinion mate. No hard feelings. Probably the nicest squad of players (Sterling apart) that we've had for a long time. Look at all the after-match interviews. Down-to-earth and genuinely delighted with the win all together.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is it me or is the officiating totally shocking so far at this world cup. Not just tonight, Neyma was blantantly pulled backed twice last night and not a single card. Other matches I have seen where a decision as been made as left me feeling rather confused.

Don't get me started on VAR. What is the actual point in it?

The refereeing has been terrible. Don’t mention Neymar getting fouled though as most of NSC think he dives because he’s foreign.

VAR is totally pointless and will therefore be here to stay just to annoy us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here