Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Pick your own fruit in Sussex

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
My Mum and Dad are going to be back in Sussex this summer and always loved going to pick fruit at Tulleys Farm near Crawley. The farm has stopped doing this now so thought I'd ask NSC's finest what their favourite "PYO" Fruit Farms are in Sussex - their after Raspberries, Strawberries, Red Currants and Gooseberries mostly.

Cheers!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Roundstone near Worthing still do

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Oast Farm Buxted. Always got loads to pick, but ring first to see whats being picked. It's in a lovely setting too, with an onsite Cafe/Tearoom

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There will be plenty more Pick Your Own farms around in the next couple of years.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8490676 said:
My Mum and Dad are going to be back in Sussex this summer and always loved going to pick fruit at Tulleys Farm near Crawley. The farm has stopped doing this now so thought I'd ask NSC's finest what their favourite "PYO" Fruit Farms are in Sussex - their after Raspberries, Strawberries, Red Currants and Gooseberries mostly.

Cheers!

http://www.maynardsfruit.co.uk -Ticehurst

https://www.yell.com/s/pick+your+own+fruit+and+vegetables-catsfield.html

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Really ? I rather enjoyed the 'stuff yourself silly with strawberries until sick' game.

Ditto, bought about 4lb of strawberrys once but had eaten a good pound while there...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hope you washed all the insecticide off before eating.....

In those days Jim it didn't matter, The grunts in Vietnam had a pint of Agent Orange on their first day.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Roundstone Farm PYO near Worthing

Can't beat Roundstone - they have just about everything you could hope to find at a PYO, plus they run a 'train' (tractor pulling a rudimentary carriage) for the lazy (the site is huge)

Jul 7, 2003
Can't beat Roundstone - they have just about everything you could hope to find at a PYO, plus they run a 'train' (tractor pulling a rudimentary carriage) for the lazy (the site is huge)

Mrs DCH worked nearby so many years ago I picked her up one summer lunchtime, drove to Roundstone, grabbed a load of PYO strawberries and pot of double cream and then we sat on the steps of her office eating them in the sunshine to jealous looks from her colleagues (at the strawberries, not because she was with me).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here