Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sorry if this has been asked before.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Surely drinkers can make it through 45m without pouring alcohol down their necks.

Indeed, bad enough that they push past to go early at half time to get a drink,imagine them with beers returning to their seats.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Blimey it must be so difficult being you with your quick wit and bantz.

When I spoke to one of teh staff at the albion who had a senior position at the time, I was led to believe it was a EUFA directive that no alcohol was served and it was Europe wide.

But please do come back with something really pithy and so hilarious...you know you want to.

It can be difficult at times yes, but thankfully right now it's quite easy.

May I point out that if there is a UEFA directive re. Alcohol in stadiums that this would be utterly irrelevant because UEFA have absolutely nothing to do with the FIFA world cup?

:dunce:

I wish every question I got asked was so easy. :lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Indeed, bad enough that they push past to go early at half time to get a drink,imagine them with beers returning to their seats.

I watched a game in Switzerland once where my seat was right in front of the bar - I didn't have to leave my seat to get a beer.

SAC

May 21, 2014
My ideal would be that the closed the bars during the game but let you take your beer to your seat, like at most theatres. This would mean that you are not having to move out of the way every time someone wants to go back to the bar only to have to move again when they come back again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here