Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Neymar

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Spends most of the time acting as though he's got a really bad injury. He's an absolute joke. He can't hold a candle to Pele.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On today's perfomance, pony. Bizarre. A poor man's Knockaert.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He's that kid at school who never passes to anyone, takes every free kick and tries to score every goal with a 30 yard dribble. Monumentally frustrating to coach or play with I would think but it's brilliant if it comes off. It simply cannot work most of the time though.

Today he was trying it and getting the shit kicked out of him. It was like when Kaz was playing for us and the opposition happily took it in turns to kick him knowing they'd just share the bookings around.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yet the commentators were wetting themselves every time he held the ball.

Again the comparison with KLL. 99% of the time he either turned in to trouble or got fouled but we all knew the potential was there for something truly spectacular to happen, and thus a section of Brighton fans creamed themselves every time he went near the ball.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He's that kid at school who never passes to anyone, takes every free kick and tries to score every goal with a 30 yard dribble. Monumentally frustrating to coach or play with I would think but it's brilliant if it comes off. It simply cannot work most of the time though.

Today he was trying it and getting the shit kicked out of him. It was like when Kaz was playing for us and the opposition happily took it in turns to kick him knowing they'd just share the bookings around.

Yes. Actually he reminded me of Joey Barton. Except Barton didn't dive. Happy to have this post revisited when the tit scores the winner in the final. :tumble::whistle::mad::lolol:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

In all respect, no-one 'got the shit kicked out of them' today. He may have a few bruises but that was a tame match. Players of yesteryear and fans alike would not have believed the excessive protection given these days. There were a few nibbles at him but half the time he throws himself to the floor when nothing has actually happened, with the clear expectation that he will get away with winning a foul as he clearly lacks the confidence to stay on his feet and play fairly.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Again the comparison with KLL. 99% of the time he either turned in to trouble or got fouled but we all knew the potential was there for something truly spectacular to happen, and thus a section of Brighton fans creamed themselves every time he went near the ball.

It is not my recollection that KLL dived half as much as Neymar. But again, if he did, I condemn it!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Neville said there's a hierarchy and clearly Brazil have got it wrong. Put Neymar in charge of the water bottles or something

waterboy header.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here