Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Shut the **** up about VAR

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Are you kidding? Surely a wind up!

And maybe you show here why you don't think he dives?
:rolleyes:

I want Brazil to win because I dislike Switzerland, but that doesn't affect what I think of individuals. I always want Brighton to win but we have had our fair share of serial moaners/divers.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
not really :shrug: he's a bit of a moaner but then a lot of players are, including some for the Albion. Lichsteiner rightly got a yellow card for the foul on him and haven't really seen anything ellse of note.
There have been several occasions where there has been little or no contact and he's gone down as though shot. Writhing and rolling about. The one where the poor Swiss defender was booked, he clutched the side of his face. There was no contact at all but the ref clearly thought his legs were clipped. Neymar can't even cheat consistently or he'd have clutched his leg, the poor little thing.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
There have been several occasions where there has been little or no contact and he's gone down as though shot. Writhing and rolling about. The one where the poor Swiss defender was booked, he clutched the side of his face. There was no contact at all but the ref clearly thought his legs were clipped. Neymar can't even cheat consistently or he'd have clutched his leg, the poor little thing.
Lichsteiner grabbed the side of his face and pulled him back.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
:rolleyes:

I want Brazil to win because I dislike Switzerland, but that doesn't affect what I think of individuals. I always want Brighton to win but we have had our fair share of serial moaners/divers.
This is a good point. But diving, whoever does it, is reprehensible.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Swiss are very jiggly wish they would just let Brazil play the beautiful game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
12 referees on they pitch and they still didn't get a free-kick.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Neymar going to be black and blue by the end of this game. :nono:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
This ITV commentator (Whatever his name is) really gets on my wick. He couldn't have his tongue any further up Brazillian backsides.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wish I'd done a superlative count.
I reckon Brazil are winning that 6427-0.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I wonder what these pansies would be like if they got a proper smack in the face in a fight?
Neymar basically in tears whenever someone brushes against him. All these fannies gob all over the pitch and then roll around in it every five minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here