Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] *** Das offizielle Deutschland gegen Mexiko thead. ***

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Is Southgate really, as has just been claimed by Gabby Logan, "the most liked England manager since Alf Ramsey"?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8489747 said:
The Germany team could really do with some pace, can't see how they don't have Sane in the team let alone the squad. Seems like the exact type of player they are crying out for

Löw has explained his decision. He always goes for 2 players in each position and it was a straight choice between Sane and Brandt. And he wasn’t prepared to drop another back up player to squeeze Sane in; and he said the only option would have been to drop the bloke who is now playing at left back. It’s also worth pointing out Sane hasn’t impressed in the 10-15 so games he’s played for the national team.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Wow,what a game.Have Mexico been studying Keegan's football tactics?Attack Attack Attack with three strikers.Hope the second half is as good!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As an aside I’m enjoying a Brew By Numbers 18:06 Farmhouse Pear Saison.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Löw has explained his decision. He always goes for 2 players in each position and it was a straight choice between Sane and Brandt. And he wasn’t prepared to drop another back up player to squeeze Sane in; and he said the only option would have been to drop the bloke who is now playing at left back. It’s also worth pointing out Sane hasn’t impressed in the 10-15 so games he’s played for the national team.

This. Plus Sane was marked out of his last CL games. Low has a wealth of resources, and tends to be loyal to those who've performed for him.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Despite Mexico playing the Germans off the park, we all know what is coming next! (German equaliser followed by a winner) don’t we?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
1422514638736.jpg

I think I would rather talk about what Trump said about his girth than watch this football match. Now I know why he's building that wall.Maybe building walls was not such a bad idea.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Despite Mexico playing the Germans off the park, we all know what is coming next! (German equaliser followed by a winner) don’t we?

We’re going to Burrito you 2-1

D

Deleted member 18477

Germany in real trouble... They look like England usually do... Clueless, no plan B.

Should have picked Sane.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is Southgate really, as has just been claimed by Gabby Logan, "the most liked England manager since Alf Ramsey"?

Bobby Robson must be second surely. Southgate has a way to go yet.

Andere andere ariba ariba Mexico.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here