Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
IMG_20180616_221307.jpg

Anyone attend?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Remember it well. I was three months old. Couldn't miss it.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
And I thought you were older than water, and me!

Genetically speaking I am. I come from poor stock. And, to be fair, I adopted 'old fart' status long ago. You've been reading my blog too much. Most folk think I'm Alan Bennett's brother. I'm even planning on moving to Yorkshire in a few months...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Genetically speaking I am. I come from poor stock. And, to be fair, I adopted 'old fart' status long ago. You've been reading my blog too much. Most folk think I'm Alan Bennett's brother. I'm even planning on moving to Yorkshire in a few months...

Permanently?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[/B]
Permanently?

Yeah, I've wanted to live there for a long time and now I have no commitments (last parent recently passed) it's now or never. Lots of water to pass under the bridge twixt now and then but the prospect of a small house on the edge of the Peak District is constantly a motivation in what's been a really difficult time. I've even looked at the prospect of a Barnsley season ticket. Now Albion are Premier League it would be great to stay in touch with lower league football. I'd keep my Albion one though- even if I couldn't always attend. A lot depends on winding things up here and talking my job with me- which may be possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here