[Football] WC: Portugal v Spain

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Great spot.

Love Danny Kelly, honest. One of Talksport’s decent presenters.

I must say, Danny Murphy on the other hand, has been abysmal so far. He's up there with Hoddle on ITV for spouting drivel.

Why is it so hard for the TV companies to find a summariser who can be eloquent and insightful? Lawrenson just sounds like a bitter old man these days, but no doubt we'll be treated to his cynicism at some point in this tournament.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How do you know it was yellow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well, actually the player was already on a yellow, so he was effectively asking for the ref to send him off.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I must say, Danny Murphy on the other hand, has been abysmal so far. He's up there with Hoddle on ITV for spouting drivel.

Why is it so hard for the TV companies to find a summariser who can be eloquent and insightful? Lawrenson just sounds like a bitter old man these days, but no doubt we'll be treated to his cynicism at some point in this tournament.

Tyldesley & Hoddle, what a shite duo.

We get spoilt by Sky and BT, who IMO do football brilliantly.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Spain are superb, if they are on form like this going to be very difficult to think who will be better.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Dean Saunders is your man.
And a dry but very funny sense of humour as well.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Edna, was it better in the old days? Bryon Butler,Barry Davies and Peter Jones to name a few? Little or no hype or exaggeration... Those were the days.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here