Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup Bets / Offers Prices ect

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Decided to unleash £50 from my 365 account to use solely for the World cup and have a flutter on each match some way or another , be that scoreline or scorer ect , i would hope when done i'm a little bit up on the £50 but wouldn't be surprised if i'm out come the quarter finals . So if anybody sees good offers on prices ect be nice to post them up on here , perhaps keep tabs on your outgoings and winnings too .

So after last night i'm £2 down having had Russia to win 3-1

Today's bet is a 40p Patent Uruguay 3-1 Iran 1-1 Spain 3-1 £2.80 - plus Isco to Score Spain's 1st £2 .

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Wasn't going to bet on this World Cup, as have a bad history with a couple of previous ones, but saw I had £4 doing not much in my PP account so going to see what I can get that to.
Russia have made it £7, hoping Spain turn it into a tenner later..........ooh, the excitement!!!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I've got a nine game acca. So far so good with Russia and Uruguay now need Morocco to win

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Wasn't going to bet on this World Cup, as have a bad history with a couple of previous ones, but saw I had £4 doing not much in my PP account so going to see what I can get that to.
Russia have made it £7, hoping Spain turn it into a tenner later..........ooh, the excitement!!!

As bad as the time I wanted Ghana to win and up pops that cheat Suarez in the 90th minute.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
I have decided to spend £5 a day on the group matches.

I didn't bother with a bet yesterday.

Today I went for a £3 acca on Uruguary,to win Iran to win and a draw between Spain & Portugal.

I also had a 50p Trixie on the correct scores of Uruguay 2:0, Iran 1:0 & Spain 1:1 Portugal.

The Brighton Bear

May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
For Saturday I have gone for a £2.25 acca on France, Argentina & Croatia to win and Denmark v Peru as a draw.

I have done a 25p correct score Yankee on France to win 2:0, Argentina to win 3:0, Croatia to win 2:1 and Denmark 1:1 Peru.

The Brighton Bear

May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
I have decided to spend £5 a day on the group matches.

I didn't bother with a bet yesterday.

Today I went for a £3 acca on Uruguary,to win Iran to win and a draw between Spain & Portugal.

I also had a 50p Trixie on the correct scores of Uruguay 2:0, Iran 1:0 & Spain 1:1 Portugal.

Just cashed out the acca for £51.70 when it went to 3:3 :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
£200 Uruguay to win. Got out of jail.

£25 Spain v Portugal to draw. Got out of jail.

Popped a £5 free bet on Spain v Portugal 3.5+ goals.

I might stop now.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Uruguay v Egypt - draw ht/Uruguay ft
Morocco v Iran - back under 1.5 goals
Spain v Portugal - draw.

Fine work [MENTION=431]Crisp[/MENTION]y Ambulance !! :bowdown:

What's tomorrows tips! :angel:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Decided to unleash £50 from my 365 account to use solely for the World cup and have a flutter on each match some way or another , be that scoreline or scorer ect , i would hope when done i'm a little bit up on the £50 but wouldn't be surprised if i'm out come the quarter finals . So if anybody sees good offers on prices ect be nice to post them up on here , perhaps keep tabs on your outgoings and winnings too .

So after last night i'm £2 down having had Russia to win 3-1

Today's bet is a 40p Patent Uruguay 3-1 Iran 1-1 Spain 3-1 £2.80 - plus Isco to Score Spain's 1st £2 .

Confused by ect what does it mean?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Iran blew today’s acca. Had Costa as first scorer in addition having hovered my finger over Renaldo and then thought “nah”. Need better luck tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Confused by ect what does it mean?

Well i bet with 365 and they have offers every day , if i see a good one pop up i would pass that info on , not everyone bets with the same firm so if the firm they bet with have a good offer or a super dooper sign up promo then it's worth passing that info on too .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you’re just betting on match results you could do worse than using BetStars. They’re quite competitively priced, and they’ll also give you a free bet up to £20 if your bet was winning at 80 minutes but a goal was scored to make it a loser.

So they would have given you a free bet back on all three games today if you’d backed draw, draw or Spain.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Well i bet with 365 and they have offers every day , if i see a good one pop up i would pass that info on , not everyone bets with the same firm so if the firm they bet with have a good offer or a super dooper sign up promo then it's worth passing that info on too .
Thanks for the explanation. However ect appears to be used a lot. Etc I understand as it’s short for et cetera which is Latin

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
Does anyone use kwiff? I know there odds often aren’t great, but I’ve heard they can get boosted or somthing? Does anyone have any experience of it, is it better than traditional bookies or just a gimmick?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here