Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] anyone else happy palace weren't relegated?

How you feeling about playing palace next season?

• can't wait for the 4th

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • wish they'd been relegated, end of...

Votes: 70 57.4%
  • they are too violent, not going.

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not that bothered but it would have been a laugh if they had. Upside would be their mass exodus from NSC though.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Lets do the double over them and send them down in style

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It was a bit of a win-win really. Highly amusing if they had gone down as its a number of years since we've been in a higher league than them, but on the flip side, what's the point in a rival if you don't get to play them.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
No, I think they would have been more upset if they finished below us and I would take great satisfaction from that. We’ve finished in a lower league place than them for quite some time so it doesn’t really bother me, but it seems to be the one thing that Palace fans don’t want to happen at all. Relegation would just be the icing on the cake, because I don’t think the Nigels can actually comprehend the thought a season in the championship when Brighton is in the top flight.

Aug 1, 2006
It was a bit of a win-win really. Highly amusing if they had gone down as its a number of years since we've been in a higher league than them, but on the flip side, what's the point in a rival if you don't get to play them.

that's where I am - wish they had gone done but glad to hurl abuse at them for another season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Personally I'd love to see that cheating filth relegated. The sneering thieving weasels have been stinking the PL out for long enough now, living on borrowed time, statistically the worst team in the entire 92 just a season or so ago. They've long outstayed their welcome with their embarrassing ramshackle hovel and their pitiful gaggle of hoodied-up goons in the corner with their little drum. The one man team richly deserve to go back down, and see the usual 10k-12k hangers-on lopped off their attendances overnight.

Nobody would miss them, thats for sure.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Personally I'd love to see that cheating filth relegated. The sneering thieving weasels have been stinking the PL out for long enough now, living on borrowed time, statistically the worst team in the entire 92 just a season or so ago. They've long outstayed their welcome with their embarrassing ramshackle hovel and their pitiful gaggle of hoodied-up goons in the corner with their little drum. The one man team richly deserve to go back down, and see the usual 10k-12k hangers-on lopped off their attendances overnight.

Nobody would miss them, thats for sure.

Very eloquently put. This.

Would like them to go down, and then go bust.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Wish they'd been relegated end of, and their stadium burnt down - I am in no way bitter.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I suppose if really pressed on an opinion, I'd like them to go down, then go down again, and then go down yet again all in successive seasons.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No, like many here I am sick to death of them. I don't care if we don't play them for generations and they languish in the lower leagues forever. This place would be more tolerable without their nonsense and delusions as well.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Really indifferent to them these days. Would like to land above them but it's all a bit boring now.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I think it's more annoying to them that little old Brighton are competing at the top table with them, rather than having 1/2 divisions between each other. Sure relegation would be very sweet, but all the time we can go toe-to-toe at the same level then it makes it all the more exciting.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I get that some people still enjoy the rivalry, but to me they're just another team, and a mediocre one at that. Not worth the time or effort hating them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here