Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke du Jour.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Last night, I went to watch a kangaroo performing mime artistry. He did the "Walking against the wind", "Pushing the heavy wardrobe", and finished his act with the well known classic "Walking in to an invisible wall". You won't see a better act than Marcel Marsupial.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Last night, I went to watch a kangaroo performing mime artistry. He did the "Walking against the wind", "Pushing the heavy wardrobe", and finished his act with the well known classic "Walking in to an invisible wall". You won't see a better act than Marcel Marsupial.

Hold on a second. Where did the kangaroo train and was it classically? I don't know of any courses that would let an Antipodean animal of this ilk enrol just like that.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Did you notice the uncanny silimarity in name to Marcel Marceau? Uncanny, because he also is a mime artist. This casts doubt on the whole story for me. I'm out.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Not much of an act really, as Kangaroos can't talk in the first place. I think you were conned.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I bought my friend an elephant for his room.
He said 'thanks'
I said 'don't mention it'

Buying an elephant for room is just ridiculous, surely they take up room?

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Was Marcel pushing the wardrobe to make room for the gray creature with the long snoz?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here