Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup Opening Ceremony

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So they missed the kickoff after going on about what a big deal it was :facepalm:

pretty much 45 secs missed! great start to the coverage...should concentrate on their own IT rather than hacking everyone elses.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Who keeps hearing 'Farage'?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Unbelievable. Actually, it isn't is it? I think these Leeds fans sum it up best:

[yt]kAXpt2BSEUM[/yt]

leeds-crest-announcement.jpg

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Really really disappointed to see a Robbie Williams concert. I thought Putin was all about being a proud Russian. Let's see some Russian entertainers then, not this Western culture shite!

SAC

May 21, 2014
If you watch online then you need to pay £3.99 a month in order to guarantee no adverts during the first minute.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
When did Robbie become a Russian? As someone said earlier - the ceremony was shit, but at least it was brief shit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So confused by this. I am watching ITV and saw the kick off. How did some people miss it?

Same here. Watching on a television

People watching it streaming on ITV Player were watching an advert when the World Cup kicked off. The coverage started 18 seconds into the game.

People trying to watch it on the snide at work with the volume down would also have been disappointed to have had the sound kick in whenever an ad came on. Nice one ITV. Honestly, they shouldn't really be allowed anywhere NEAR the World Cup.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh, and lets have a special mention for ITV deciding to theme their opening credits NOT on the Russian World Cup that they're apparently "covering", but instead theming the entire sequence on a bang-average chick-flick musical that came out last year. A complete irrelevance.

Are they deliberately trying to be shit ? Is this some kind of "in joke" with the producers there ? I'm seriously wondering.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here