Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup "easy on the eye" fans....

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Her reply on the Morocco coach tweet:
"You really Think saying someone is sexy is objectifying?its pathetic how you actually spend time to go through my pics just to try to prove a point hahaha. Anyways. Please learn about structural objectifying and f*** off"

Stay classy, love.

Anyway, in an attempt to bring the thread back on track, here's the photo montage that raised her hackles.

You'd probably see more bare skin on Brighton seafront today.

View attachment 98064

Two things strike me about that photo montage.

1) It's of a much higher quality than the rest of the photos in this thread. So well done to the lady who tweeted it.:thumbsup:

2) Nine different women and not one of them a Brazilian. That's testament to how far we've come IMO. There was a time when the world cup hottie parade was dominated by the samba loving Brazilians. That's progress right there.:clap2:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Two things strike me about that photo montage.

1) It's of a much higher quality than the rest of the photos in this thread. So well done to the lady who tweeted it.[emoji106]

2) Nine different women and not one of them a Brazilian. That's testament to how far we've come IMO. There was a time when the world cup hottie parade was dominated by the samba loving Brazilians. That's progress right there.:clap2:
Mexico are winning for me at present. [emoji14]

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It's actually not the case though is it. It's a few shouty people mouthing off. Most young people I meet aren't like that at all. Just like everything really.

I wish it was but it certainly isn't. Just look at the workplace, even if people are jokingly saying 'racist' for e.g. mis-pronouncing something in French (!) they're only half joking: everyone knows the slightest offence can mean big trouble, whether it was or wasn't people are cowled into silence or offering their opinions for fear of the R-word. But equally 'ism' of any kind can quickly see someone fall from grace whether guilty or not. Who remembers the 'innocent until..' these days? Not many.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I wish it was but it certainly isn't. Just look at the workplace, even if people are jokingly saying 'racist' for e.g. mis-pronouncing something in French (!) they're only half joking: everyone knows the slightest offence can mean big trouble, whether it was or wasn't people are cowled into silence or offering their opinions for fear of the R-word. But equally 'ism' of any kind can quickly see someone fall from grace whether guilty or not. Who remembers the 'innocent until..' these days? Not many.
Fair enough. I clearly don't mix in the same circles as you. Only ever seen shouty "you're racist" "you're sexist" stuff on Twitter and in stupid newspaper articles rather than in real life. Maybe living up North IS actually better. [emoji23][emoji6]

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Fair enough. I clearly don't mix in the same circles as you. Only ever seen shouty "you're racist" "you're sexist" stuff on Twitter and in stupid newspaper articles rather than in real life. Maybe living up North IS actually better. [emoji23][emoji6]

Definitely generally friendlier, I’ve worked a lot oooop north and lived there. Got thrown out though for refusing gravy on my chips. Well, we have standards to maintain as Southerners!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
They might not be easy on the eye but they could be going all the way?

0613_croatas_hinchas_g3.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
"You really Think saying someone is sexy is objectifying?its pathetic how you actually spend time to go through my pics just to try to prove a point hahaha. Anyways. Please learn about structural objectifying and f*** off"

Stay classy, love.

Anyway, in an attempt to bring the thread back on track, here's the photo montage that raised her hackles.

View attachment 98064

The Swiss lady is astonishingly attractive, and she knows it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The Swiss lady is astonishingly attractive, and she knows it.

She's also a CHEAT, and in the WRONG THREAD.

She had the look of a WAG about her, so I googled the Swiss squad list to see who was number 15, then googled his missus, and she is indeed mrs Blerim Dzemaili. :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
She's also a CHEAT, and in the WRONG THREAD.

She had the look of a WAG about her, so I googled the Swiss squad list to see who was number 15, then googled his missus, and she is indeed mrs Blerim Dzemaili. :thumbsup:

If only you could monetize your 'gift'.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008

Stay classy, love.

View attachment 98064

Pics 6 and 8 what great puppies, and the Kid looks like he's seen dinner mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here