Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] random request

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
best on-line search site for cheap holidays to Majorca please fellow NSC'ers? (sick of going from 1, to another and back again).

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
We booked our holiday through travel republic.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I've booked my last few holidays all through onthebeach.com never had a problem and competitively priced.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Used them a few times. Often the cheapest and had no problems.

Yes so have we and very helpful, when Monarch folded did not realise they had a separate accommodation set up we had booked with that went under as well Travel Republic re-booked us elsewhere with excellent customer service.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Used them a few times. Often the cheapest and had no problems.

They were the cheapest we could find, and we literally looked every evening for about 2 months straight. Never used them before but always hear good things about them.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Holiday pirates. My holiday guru and secretescapes are all full of bargains.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We booked for Mallorca in July, just recently, with our own Easyjet flights and a direct booking with a hotel.

Like for like on hotel choice, it worked out significantly cheaper than Travel Republic and similar.

Well worth a little bit more effort.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
travelrepublic - such an easy engine to use, I try all the others, then always return to this one. If you find a flight and hotel via a package you could then probably save yourself a few quid going direct, did that with easy jet and the hotels before.

Just come back from there, flew with Norwegian air for first time, excellent carrier, will always try to get a flight with them before Easyjet or Monarch from now on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here