Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spain sack their manager!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Somebody made a good point yesterday re how could Real Madrid hope to compete with Barca / Athletico in 2018/19 with an absent manager for a huge chunk of this transfer window.

If Real have pressurised him to come straight away there will be a national outcry.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Bonkers situation, but I don't know why the guy didn't speak to the Spanish FA and try and work out an agreement of him taking Spain to the tournament and then leaving for Madrid? That's what happened with LVG to Manchester United, IIRC.

I'd get Steve McLaren in there just to hear him have a crack at the Spanish accent following his 'successful' attempt at Dutch :lol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bonkers situation, but I don't know why the guy didn't speak to the Spanish FA and try and work out an agreement of him taking Spain to the tournament and then leaving for Madrid? That's what happened with LVG to Manchester United, IIRC.

I'd get Steve McLaren in there just to hear him have a crack at the Spanish accent following his 'successful' attempt at Dutch :lol:

Pity Joey Barton isn't available....

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I haver my fingers crossed that they have a bad world cup and get Benitez in to take charge long term. Him gone would increase chances of Newcastle floundering next season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here