Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who’s going to this Fixtures breakfast and why ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When are the fixtures out?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Do we know it's definitely a croissant?

The only reason I would consider going, is to find out what a "light breakfast item" actually is. Why on earth do they use language like this when, say, "pastry" would suffice?

The worlds moving on daddio so get with down with it. I like ju drizzled on my restaurant meal.
On a really different tack we had a punch up - ( I know it’s awful )at Southampton and my mates weapon of choice was a Sainsbury carrier bag with Pork Pies and some other pork and sage whatever.

When I doctored their local paper the following week ........ one of the online storey headline was “ Police seek man in pork filled pastry incident.

Afterwards he wasn’t upset about those prats starting but the f@ct the bag broke and he lost all his pre-match scoff.

N.b. Idea for thread........ food based fights

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
You could play cliche bingo:

"Glamour tie"
"Baptism of fire"
"With memories of last season's [x] still fresh in their minds..."
"Tough run of fixtures"
"Daunting run-in"

And so on.

Whoever wins gets an extra croissant/waffle etc.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Do we know it's definitely a croissant?

The only reason I would consider going, is to find out what a "light breakfast item" actually is. Why on earth do they use language like this when, say, "pastry" would suffice?

It's a Rice Krispie :)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I’ve been told it’s a breakfast baguette, to include 2 bacon, 2,sausages, black pudding 2 eggs and hash browns on the side served in a footlong baguette.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I’ve been told it’s a breakfast baguette, to include 2 bacon, 2,sausages, black pudding 2 eggs and hash browns on the side served in a footlong baguette.

Seems to be differing interpretations of the expression "light breakfast item" going on there..

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Known as a 'schelotto' in Italy, I believe.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Light Breakfast item.jpg

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
What's this like, vibe-wise? Incredibly lonely people? I sort of like the sound of it, just for the weirdness. Breakfast item sounds suspicious. Surely our monied overlords could have done a free buffet?

Is that actually what the ceiling of the Heineken Lounge looks like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here