Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England v Australia 1st One Day International , Kia Oval 13.00 SS1

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So after Scotland turned over the worlds number 1 team what chance v the Aussies ? i wonder what sort of reception the good folk of England will afford the visitors today ? looking forward to this one .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Won't be on till 8pm over here :nono:

Serious question , how have the general public of Australia reacted to all this ? as all's iv'e heard from are the suits in charge and defensive ex players , i can see them getting some serious crowd sledging today and would of thought that will continue for a few years to come .

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
At Sussex v Australia last week there was an awful lot of sandpaper being waved about so can only imagine it'll be like a woodwork class today.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Nice one Tuffers

tweet-1006847819460890624-2.jpg

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Serious question , how have the general public of Australia reacted to all this ? as all's iv'e heard from are the suits in charge and defensive ex players , i can see them getting some serious crowd sledging today and would of thought that will continue for a few years to come .

Well, Channel 9 have seemingly moved on already as they employed Warner as one of their commentators 4 days ago.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Moen on fire with his spin

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Three men went to Mo, went to Mo-een Ali, three men, two men one man and his beard, went to Moeen Ali!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here