Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England v Australia 1st One Day International , Kia Oval 13.00 SS1

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So after Scotland turned over the worlds number 1 team what chance v the Aussies ? i wonder what sort of reception the good folk of England will afford the visitors today ? looking forward to this one .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Won't be on till 8pm over here :nono:

Serious question , how have the general public of Australia reacted to all this ? as all's iv'e heard from are the suits in charge and defensive ex players , i can see them getting some serious crowd sledging today and would of thought that will continue for a few years to come .

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
At Sussex v Australia last week there was an awful lot of sandpaper being waved about so can only imagine it'll be like a woodwork class today.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Nice one Tuffers

tweet-1006847819460890624-2.jpg

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Serious question , how have the general public of Australia reacted to all this ? as all's iv'e heard from are the suits in charge and defensive ex players , i can see them getting some serious crowd sledging today and would of thought that will continue for a few years to come .

Well, Channel 9 have seemingly moved on already as they employed Warner as one of their commentators 4 days ago.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Moen on fire with his spin

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Three men went to Mo, went to Mo-een Ali, three men, two men one man and his beard, went to Moeen Ali!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here