Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Will you be watching the Russia World Cup ?

How much WC footy will you be watching?

• Silly question every game possible, its the World Cup!!

Votes: 131 74.9%
  • England games, Albion players and the latter stages

Votes: 33 18.9%
  • Just the England games really

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • International just ain't the same, FIFA, Russia, Boycott it

Votes: 6 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Missing the Opening Ceremony as these are always dire but will try to watch as many games as possible. All will be on mute as both BBC and ITV commentators are terrible.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes. I said YES. Why does this thread keep being bounced to the top?

oh...

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I genuinely thought I would boycott it as I don't believe that Russia should be hosting such a massive sporting event. Qatar, too.

But no, as it draws near, I know I'll be watching...

I particularly want to watch the less prominent nations. Peru, Morocco, Costa Rica etc. I love this side of the World Cup.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Every game possible but will be in Taiwan for second half of tournament so could be tricky.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I genuinely thought I would boycott it as I don't believe that Russia should be hosting such a massive sporting event. Qatar, too.

But no, as it draws near, I know I'll be watching...
Boycott the sponsors!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Missing the Opening Ceremony as these are always dire but will try to watch as many games as possible. All will be on mute as both BBC and ITV commentators are terrible.

Don't need any reminding Russia is the host, will tidying my sock draw while its on

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Be bloody glad when it starts, fed up of 5Live's " All over it " coverage for the last 10 days with pretty much sod all to say. Going to have to dodge Savage and Murray as best I can or I'll go mad

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I will be cherry picking the games I want to watch, but if they are crap I will give up, except England I will sit through our games.
If other games are on when I am in I will give them a go, if they are good I will stay, if they are crap I wont.
I rarely get interested until the knockout stages.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Yes - the downside is that Fox won the TV rights in the States and have decided to go with a mainly US commentary team. One of the non-Americans is that knob Warren Barton.

Previous World Cups were shown by ESPN who did a good job with a mainly Brit team.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I can’t wait, I bloody love the World
Cup and will watch and listen to as much as the other half will let me!

I will admit to being a hypocrite though as I moaned constantly about the international breaks during the season but I just love the tournaments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here