Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55
  1. #41

    0 Not allowed!
    Great fight if it happens, but I think Fury v AJ is the bigger fight in the UK at least. Wilder's only chance is KO no way on earth will Wilder get the judges decision against AJ in UK and I hope the have a ref that is not dodgy like the last two refs that have been involved in AJ fights. If it's a fair fight then it's a legit 50/50.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #42
      Members Marshy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
      Posts
      17,829


      0 Not allowed!
      Also hoping Fury can get back too the top as fights with AJ, Wilder and Whyte will be well worth a watch.
      I have to give it to you Mr Hughton, you are a far better Manager than I ever thought.
    • #43
      Members
      Join Date
      Sep 2003
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      885


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Didn't you say Fury was a drugs cheat? Wasn't he cleared?



      So what's your view on Fury eating uncastrated wild boar meat?
      ]

      Complete bollocks, this is a defence thats been given many times before when athletes have been caught using. Its well known that wild boar can cause a positive result, there have even been numerous medical journal articles written about it, obviously if you were a professional athlete surely you would make it your business to know about anything that might cause you to have a positive test. Couple that with the fact that you would need to eat a serious amount, I think the Furys were claiming one whole wild boar each every single week!
    • #44
      Members
      Join Date
      Sep 2003
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      885


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'm confused by his ban? Tyson and Hughie Fury both were found positive for PED use. Why wasn't Hughie banned? They both eat the same 'meat'?
      Massive fudge but Hughie was also given a backdated 2 year ban.
    • #45
      Registered loser Megazone's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Location
      Northern Hemisphere.
      Posts
      6,627


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Half Time Pies View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      ]

      Complete bollocks, this is a defence thats been given many times before when athletes have been caught using. Its well known that wild boar can cause a positive result, there have even been numerous medical journal articles written about it, obviously if you were a professional athlete surely you would make it your business to know about anything that might cause you to have a positive test. Couple that with the fact that you would need to eat a serious amount, I think the Furys were claiming one whole wild boar each every single week!
      I don't believe their story either just like I don't believe AJ's build is natural., but it's ridiculous to scapegoat Tyson Fury for being a drugs cheat when the whole sport is riddled with them. I've just read that Eric Molina (former AJ opponent) failed a drugs test just 3 weeks ago!

      The sport needs to sort this out. Even Mayweather was found positive for PED's after the Manny fight. It's becoming the norm. But sadly most people just want to look at Tyson Fury for their finger pointing. Easy target I suppose?
    • #46
      Members Marshy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
      Posts
      17,829


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I don't believe their story either just like I don't believe AJ's build is natural., but it's ridiculous to scapegoat Tyson Fury for being a drugs cheat when the whole sport is riddled with them. I've just read that Eric Molina (former AJ opponent) failed a drugs test 3 weeks ago!

      The sport needs to sort this out. Even Mayweather was found positive for PED's after the Manny fight. It's becoming the norm. Sadly most people just want to look at Tyson Fury for their finger pointing. Easy target I suppose?
      Easy target because he failed a test, equally you cant point the finger at AJ like you did when he is a clean athlete until now.
      I have to give it to you Mr Hughton, you are a far better Manager than I ever thought.
    • #47
      Registered loser Megazone's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Location
      Northern Hemisphere.
      Posts
      6,627


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Easy target because he failed a test, .
      And so did Mayweather but he's still regarded as one of the greatest.....unlike Fury.

      Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      equally you cant point the finger at AJ like you did when he is a clean athlete until now
      Why not when the whole sport is riddled with PED use? You don't believe Fury's story, I don't believe AJ's.

      AJ won't get caught because he is the face of Boxing right now. He's a 'role model' who turned his life around from being an Olympic gold medalist drug dealer to the big stiff idiot he is now. A great story which will inspire children and sell millions for Skysports. I'm sure AJ is very well protected when these drug tests turn up too.
      Last edited by Megazone; 13-06-2018 at 15:56.
    • #48
      Members Voroshilov's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Jibrovia
      Posts
      4,896


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      no idea to be honest, both bans might have been lifted... but they are responsible for what they eat. Accident or not.

      canelo also claimed it was meat...like the Furys
      So if they're claiming the drugs got into their system through meat wtf are they eating, tour de france cyclists?
      I trust no one, not even myself
    • #49
      Members Marshy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
      Posts
      17,829


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      And so did Mayweather but he's still regarded as one of the greatest.....unlike Fury?
      I really don't know about Mayweather... did he fail a test and get banned ?
      I have to give it to you Mr Hughton, you are a far better Manager than I ever thought.
    • #50
      Registered loser Megazone's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Location
      Northern Hemisphere.
      Posts
      6,627


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I really don't know about Mayweather... did he fail a test and get banned ?
      Money Mayweather allegedly took an intravenous solution of saline and vitamins on the eve of the Pacquiao fight on May 2 which was banned under World Anti-Doping Agency guidelines, according to a report by SB Nation.

      Mayweather's team say it was for rehydration after the weigh-ins.

      https://www.sportsjoe.ie/boxing/did-...pacquiao-39191

      Mayweather gets away with PED use and most of the public didn't even know about it? Boxing is massively corrupt and it would be very naive to assume AJ with his ridiculous build and huge hype isn't a user of PED's when even the likes of Mayweather used them.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •