Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavilionaire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One thing is for sure - the Israelis and Palestinians will never reach agreement.
    They will, itís just we wont see it in our time

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pavilionaire View Post
      One thing is for sure - the Israelis and Palestinians will never reach agreement.
      If Trump can get Hezbollah and the Israel Defense Forces in the same room having a pint, I may have to move him up one rung to 'cretin'.
      "There's an African proverb that has stuck with me...if you think you're too small to make a difference, then you've never spent a night with a mosquito"

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      Its a.2nd rate feud compared to me and @Herr Tubthumper , feud settled and i now yield to no.man in my admiration for him (seriously a top bloke just misguided in his politics ) me and @daveinprague next
      Your showing your weaknesses before you even have talks about talks with Dave. Don’t ever get complacent.

Remember we are not all always right but we always certain.
      So, many, many thanks and see you soon, because itís not a goodbye, I know I will come back, I have to.

1 Not allowed!
      life is also too short to fall out over politics , id have a drink with you mate
      Oh god I feel sick. Pull yourself together ffs. You are both knobheads so sort it out ...NOW.
      So, many, many thanks and see you soon, because itís not a goodbye, I know I will come back, I have to.

1 Not allowed!
      Its a.2nd rate feud compared to me and @Herr Tubthumper , feud settled and i now yield to no.man in my admiration for him (seriously a top bloke just misguided in his politics ) me and @daveinprague next
      Ha ha. Ours was some turn around; it gives everyone hope! See you next season.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      If Trump can get Hugh Cornwell back on stage with the rest of The Stranglers he'd get my thanks.
      Is Jet Black back on drums?
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18

1 Not allowed!
      They're not best friends, Trump is just the pussy, having effectively got nothing. The communique was effectively written by the North Koreans, as it covers everything they stated they wanted prior to the meeting.

Trump has also played into China and Russia's hands by his comments on the stopping of the military manoeuvres. China will now seek to stop manoeuvres in the Sea of Japan, and Russia will be seeking the same on NATO manoeuvres in Eastern Europe, so Trump potentially has made the world less safe.

Still if you roll over and let a murdering dictator tickle your tummy you can be best friends with anyone.
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Questions View Post
      Oh god I feel sick. Pull yourself together ffs. You are both knobheads so sort it out ...NOW.
      Nice knobheads I mean.

0 Not allowed!
      As an aside I also had a few Christmas Day beers with Mr and Mrs @Chicken Run a year and a bit ago. They were staying in the same Brighton hotel as me. A lovely couple and hugely entertaining despite our polar opposite politics (and his goading of my accidental landlord-ism ). We also had our photo taken with Charlie Oatway who also happened to be at the hotel bar.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      Ha ha. Ours was some turn around; it gives everyone hope! See you next season.