Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So as Fox News called it the meeting of "the two Dictators" has taken place and in the space of an hour or so behind closed doors they come up with in the words of Presedent Trump a "pretty comprehensive agreement" the man must be either the greatest leader the world has ever seen or somthing else as he bounces from one continent to another, where he appears to always be the only one to hold a view no one else in the room holds
    probably will have overstated the "comprehensive". but i think thats partial why he's got this far, previous presidents wouldn't talk until this and that was promised. Trump seems to focus on a few things, get on with them, i suppose that is one benefit from business background.
    Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Yes
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LVGull View Post
      Should we invade?
      Sorry, I was a bit abrupt. My point was that of course we can't know the outcome yet and will all have to 'wait and see' regardless of our expectations. But to make the point, in effect contradicting the previous poster yet without explanation, sounded a bit like the retort an RE teacher might make to a kid who says 'there is no God and the outcome of my life doesn't depend on prayer'....anyway....it made me smile a bit.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by CHAPPERS View Post
      So the document they have signed is a load of vague bollocks then.

What a surprise.
      Just spin for the mid terms to claim he has actually achieved something positive
      Brexit is like trying to remove the egg from an omelette. Updated 2018
      Resident Australian Tyrone Biggums's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
      Just spin for the mid terms to claim he has actually achieved something positive
      Nothing will ever beat keeping the Clintons out of office for a positive spin win.

This is mere tea and scones compared to that achievement.
      It's a marathon, not a sprint.

1 Not allowed!
      Vaguest. Agreement. Ever.

Not worth the paper it was written upon.
      Ashley Barnes Fan numero UNO http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...s_1974553c.jpg
      Every single second, someone starts a thread on Glenn Murray. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      The man is a loose cannon imo.
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sir albion View Post
      Trump will never get any credit from the left no matter how much good comes of it.
      He may be a bit of a plonker but he cracks on and is making changes unlike the usual establishment bellends who are media ruled!!
      Itís nothing to do with left or right politics, itís about saying itís crazy to give a guy credit for taking the world back from the brink of nuclear war when he was the one that took us to brink in the first place.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Spielberg View Post
      Trump is a complete maverick but no way Obama or any other USA president would have made it happen imo. Strange times we live in
      I don't agree with this, Obama made dialogue happen with Cuba and Iran, and agreements with both. What Trump is demonstrating is that talking is always better than not, and when both sides share a common end-goal then dialogue is likely to be positive.

I will credit Trump with this, but not make it out that somehow his way of working has led to this. This has worked because in his narcissistic ways he wants this kind of thing as a legacy, just like destroying the agreement with Iran is a way of destroying Obama's legacy. Its all very self-centred, but in the NK case hopefully it will benefit the wider world.
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kalimantan Gull View Post
      I don't agree with this, Obama made dialogue happen with Cuba and Iran, and agreements with both. What Trump is demonstrating is that talking is always better than not, and when both sides share a common end-goal then dialogue is likely to be positive.

I will credit Trump with this, but not make it out that somehow his way of working has led to this. This has worked because in his narcissistic ways he wants this kind of thing as a legacy, just like destroying the agreement with Iran is a way of destroying Obama's legacy. Its all very self-centred, but in the NK case hopefully it will benefit the wider world.
      My thoughts entirely