Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

3 Not allowed!
    Anyone who isn’t foolish enough to join in with the anti-Trump hysteria can see he’s doing a good job in so many ways.

Sure, he’s a diplomatic disaster and about as unconventional as they come, but if you judge him purely on results rather than personality I think he’s shaping up to be the best president for decades. If I were American, there is no doubt I’d be voting for him again. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to vote for somebody who actually stands up for his country.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

8 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Complete Badger View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Anyone who isn’t foolish enough to join in with the anti-Trump hysteria can see he’s doing a good job in so many ways.

Sure, he’s a diplomatic disaster and about as unconventional as they come, but if you judge him purely on results rather than personality I think he’s shaping up to be the best president for decades. If I were American, there is no doubt I’d be voting for him again. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to vote for somebody who actually stands up for his country.
      You sir, are a f ucking moron if you believe any of that. No offence, like.
      "Never miss a good chance to shut up"

1 Not allowed!
      There are no results yet. Too soon for anyone to claim he's a diplomatic genius.

Newsnight just now made depressing viewing. NK watchers, saying there's no way that Kim will give up their nuclear weapons. It gives them the power, that makes everyone take note. Without that, they're purely a nation of peasants.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beorhthelm View Post
      a little. but not much, have to remember how he almost trashed it all. someone told him this is a moment to make history and he got back on the horse. South Koreans have done the real diplomacy, they want this to happen.
      This. If it hadn't been for the South Koreans involvement to begin with, they wouldn't be where they are now.

Will Trump recognise this? Not a ****ing chance in hell.
      Why DON'T YOU ALL JUST
      Forza la Viola, Forza Fiorentina!!!
      Worthing Raiders RFC!!!

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portlock seagull View Post
      You sir, are a f uckimg moron if you believe any of that. No offence, like.
      Record stock market highs, 1.7 million new jobs created, unemployment at a 17 year low, tax cuts helping millions, protection of American jobs, returning GDP to over 3%, first president to meet with and (potentially) disarm North Korea, two new laws giving new powers to act against illegal immigration. And he’s only just over one year into the gig.

I won’t defend some of the things he’s said, but the guy gets stuff done.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portlock seagull View Post
      You sir, are a f ucking moron if you believe any of that. No offence, like.
      Why is he a moron because he does not agree with your point of view ?
      Spielberg is GOD.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Complete Badger View Post
      Record stock market highs, 1.7 million new jobs created, unemployment at a 17 year low, tax cuts helping millions, protection of American jobs, returning GDP to over 3%, first president to meet with and (potentially) disarm North Korea, two new laws giving new powers to act against illegal immigration. And he’s only just over one year into the gig.

I won’t defend some of the things he’s said, but the guy gets stuff done.
      You are not allowed to say that
      Spielberg is GOD.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Spielberg View Post
      Why is he a moron because he does not agree with your point of view ?
      Because it’s possible to be so correct about something or someone that to take a different point of view, positive or negative, is a sign of low intellect or even insanity. But yes, there are a lot of morons in this world. Right now, many live in mid America and think Trump is a positive force for good. The f ucking morons.
      "Never miss a good chance to shut up"

0 Not allowed!
      Does Donald deserve some credit for getting Kim to the table?
      Yes, if he shoots the fat little twonk, maybe.......

Progressive Patriot clapham_gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Spielberg View Post
      Does Donald deserve some credit for getting Kim to the table ?

What do we all think about it ?
      Not really. Unfortunately it somewhat normalises the position of the North Korean Leader.

In reality I'd imagine it's quite easy for a President or Prime Minister to arrange a meeting with a tyrant because for one they like the publicity. Particularly this one....

The reason it hasn't happened recently is more about the wouldn't rather than the couldn't.

Him and family have overseen a regime that not only imprisons political prisoners in labour camps, it extends the punishment to their family.
      Last edited by clapham_gull; 12-06-2018 at 00:48.