Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Does Donald deserve some credit for getting Kim to the table ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Does Donald deserve some credit for getting Kim to the table ?

What do we all think about it ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think he does. He gets battered for everything he does but this is good surely ? Could be just 2 big ego's that I think will get on very well

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Trump is a complete maverick but no way Obama or any other USA president would have made it happen imo. Strange times we live in

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Feels like it could be a decisive moment for the planet, one way or another...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Trumps got to get something out of this circus, otherwise it'll be a major failure for the US leadership.
He's sort of alienated the rest of his rivals in the G7, so he's got to get a positive outcome.
I think Kim Jong In may know this deep down inside, so he may use it to his advantage :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think he deserves credit however the regime in North Korea will bankrupt its own country I suspect very shortly so this may be the only way of saving face.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
No, he's being played. Also he's showing every tin psycho dictator that the way to get the US to talk to you is to develop nuclear weapons.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This thread is useless without a poll.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would no more give trump credit for this than I would give Mussolini credit for getting the Italian trains to run on time. There are some goals that are simply open, even for the most venal, maladjusted and narcissistic of thunder*****.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
a little. but not much, have to remember how he almost trashed it all. someone told him this is a moment to make history and he got back on the horse. South Koreans have done the real diplomacy, they want this to happen.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
No, he's being played. Also he's showing every tin psycho dictator that the way to get the US to talk to you is to develop nuclear weapons.

I've already mentioned this to Gareth. North Korea have been angling for a meeting with a US president for more than 20 years. Clinton, Bush and Obama have all told Kim and his dad to do one as it wasn't in the US's interest. North Korea just waited for a president dumb and/or egotistical enough to fall for it

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
This thread is useless without a poll.

graham_poll_1236337a.jpg

Your wish is my command:moo:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

LVGull

May 13, 2016
I've already mentioned this to Gareth. North Korea have been angling for a meeting with a US president for more than 20 years. Clinton, Bush and Obama have all told Kim and his dad to do one as it wasn't in the US's interest. North Korea just waited for a president dumb and/or egotistical enough to fall for it

Let’s wait and see....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Let’s wait and see....

As opposed to what? Invading? Sorry but that is soooo passive aggressive....you sound like a parsimonious RE teacher :bowdown::lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here