[Other Sport] Leaving stools in public

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
There may be a bit less about, if that bloke in the photo actually took his trousers off first.

el punal

This reminds me of a story reported in the local rag down here - the Daily Echo, like the Argus only worse. Anyway, there had been a fight in one of the pubs and various arrests had been made, and those charged appeared in court. A certain witness was asked to describe events and came out with this classic :

“I just came out of the toilet and got hit by a flying stool which knocked me to the ground.” :drink:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
A mate did once lay a turd in an empty Chinese takeaway tin, put the lid back on, and stuck it among the other tins of left over Chinese in another mates fridge.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Some had one in the corridor outside my office years ago. Long story but I was informed of it very politely by a client.

Could have been a dog but I doubt it.

The company has long gone now - so I presume it's safe to say that I used to run a small video tape library that supplied the transmission to the German Version of VH-1.

I didn't work for them, just a company that did a lot of work for them. The people at MTV were very understanding.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
When I was about 16 a friend and I were out mucking about on a building site and he was in desperate need of a pony. As he was in the process I noticed he was laying cable behind some rolls of roof insulation and having some knowledge of how itchy the insulation was I shouted out that it was good stuff for the mopping up job after he finished.
He , however didn’t have a clue and had never come across said insulation before and duly proceeded to wipe himself clean.
The walk home was funny as f***

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A mate did once lay a turd in an empty Chinese takeaway tin, put the lid back on, and stuck it among the other tins of left over Chinese in another mates fridge.
Did he leave a ‘use by date’ sticker on it ? Because if not that’s poor form

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Only ever "logged al fresco" once - as a kid in the woods in Stanmer Park.
Doc-leaves are a poor substitute for bog roll

Recon a lot more shit happens in Stanmer woods now ....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here