Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Leaving stools in public

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
This reminds me of the greatest forum post I have ever seen.

On another football forum I use there was an Arsenal fan who used to post the most ridiculous stuff imaginable. An example would be his last post on the forum was one where he claimed he was in a mental hospita after trying to set himself on fire outside JD Sportsl, but he was quite happy because he was the fittest patient so he had a chance to shag the nurses. The post also contained the phrase “be gay if u want. just dont be gay inside my arse”. As I said, mental case and I’m still not sure if it was a WUM account or not.

Anyway, this blokes highlight on the forum was when he was complaining about how he had visitors over which meant he felt uncomfortable shitting in his own house. A few days later he posted again. He decided the best course of action was to go for a shit in the woods. That’s weird. The fact he made a flag with his username on so other people couldn’t claim that they’d done the poo was weirder. And the fact he’d took photos and videos of his dump in a random bit of woodland was the icing on the cake.

The post minus the photos/videos:

yeah the flag is probably unneccesary but ive had bad experiences with people taking my pictures for their websites and i dont know why its that shape maybe because of all the laxatives aive been taking and ive had coco pops for dinner the last 4 days. i have a couple of other pictures without the flag if anybody wants those you can msg me but i wont be putting them here

i dont know if i will go out again i might just hold it in until they leave. i am running out of places to go and i dont like going to the same bit of woodland twice incase some kids or a land owner is waiting for me. the first time i did it it was really satifysing it had been building up for days so it was really thick like a small boys wrist but im sick of it now

I think the following 3 pages of the thread were just people pissing themselves. Genuinely the funniest thing I have ever, ever seen on a forum.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This reminds me of the greatest forum post I have ever seen.

On another football forum I use there was an Arsenal fan who used to post the most ridiculous stuff imaginable. An example would be his last post on the forum was one where he claimed he was in a mental hospita after trying to set himself on fire outside JD Sportsl, but he was quite happy because he was the fittest patient so he had a chance to shag the nurses. The post also contained the phrase “be gay if u want. just dont be gay inside my arse”. As I said, mental case and I’m still not sure if it was a WUM account or not.

Anyway, this blokes highlight on the forum was when he was complaining about how he had visitors over which meant he felt uncomfortable shitting in his own house. A few days later he posted again. He decided the best course of action was to go for a shit in the woods. That’s weird. The fact he made a flag with his username on so other people couldn’t claim that they’d done the poo was weirder. And the fact he’d took photos and videos of his dump in a random bit of woodland was the icing on the cake.

The post minus the photos/videos:

I think the following 3 pages of the thread were just people pissing themselves. Genuinely the funniest thing I have ever, ever seen on a forum.

Very good post. I laughed so hard I nearly shat. :lolol:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Very good post. I laughed so hard I nearly shat. :lolol:

The thing is, almost all of his posts were to that level. It was just incredible. For example, one of his posts about being in a mental home.

i have to get out of here. it is just full of weird old people . last nigt t here was a woman banging on the walls across from me asking to be let out. then she started singing enter sandman which i thougt was weird .There is a man who is always doing shadow karate in the hallway and he has his music on full blast. he was doing shadow karate to candle in the wind yesterday which sounds stupid but it wasd actually quite emotional and i think all of us in the room could feel the emotion. there is something about the music of Elton john which moves people to sadness or despair.There is another man who keeps trying 2 give me towels and crisps. he showed me his room earlier he has a dvd player in there and a Hi fi system. there is no doubt in my mind that he is trying to work his way into my arse. Before anybody has a go at me i have nothing against the gay people of the world i dont mind if you gay, , woman, paki, black, tranny, whatever. i am open to all new ideas. be gay if u want. just dont be gay inside my arse

i really thought there was going to be more arts and crftafts. on telvision they do pottery and bread making but i havent seen any of that. all they have given us is a tub of crayons and connect 4. it has been so didssappointing so far. i honestly thought i would be working with clay more

I got woken up this morming by A man who was trying to plug 1 of the nurses. he was shouting about making her vaginal walls bleed. that is the only upside there are some good looking nurses here and i am easily the fittest person in this mental facility so fingers crossed i will get a girl friend out of this. i have no competition so i should b able to clean up

[video]hNDYFGPhqHE[/video]

A genius.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The thing is, almost all of his posts were to that level. It was just incredible. For example, one of his posts about being in a mental home.

A genius.

I just laughed so hard I blew my left kidney out my backside. :bowdown:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
On way to work and was desperate to go and saw a skip with nobody around. Did the business and left and walked straight past a public loo 10 yds down the road! :ffsparr: :)

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
1182093.jpg

I once left these in public after using them at a musical event when I didn't want to stand for a long period of time. I really don't understand the outrage over leaving stools behind in outdoor places. It's an honest mistake.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
On way to work and was desperate to go and saw a skip with nobody around. Did the business and left and walked straight past a public loo 10 yds down the road! :ffsparr: :)

I heard about a coach driver who left his stool right by the toilet in the loo at a certain stadium's changing room. Don't fret about it.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
In Seaford back in the early 90's. A mate, myself and 2 others after a long night of booze, went back to a fellas house for more fun, one of our group took the round plate out of the microwave, snuck off and laid a perfect 6" x 2" piece of art upon it, back in the microwave for 2 minutes...thing grew to 5 times the size and drained the kitchen and downstairs of breathable air, within minutes a very, very grumpy girlfriend came downstairs gagging and proceeded to chase us out of the house. Long story short, they moved out for a week and she demanded new paint, new microwave and the fella was never allowed to go out again, they broke up a month later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here