Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Obvious Question ?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Everywhere one looks Wolves are spending big, offering big and I scratch my head in wonderment - how on earth are they doing anything other than offering 'two fingers' to FFP ?
Does anyone else concur ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Everywhere one looks Wolves are spending big, offering big and I scratch my head in wonderment - how on earth are they doing anything other than offering 'two fingers' to FFP ?
Does anyone else concur ?

Agree.
Let them keep on doing it, it'll be their downfall eventually, they certainly are not an Albion type club.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Find it hard to believe that the FA can allow the current status quo there with Jorge Mendes in bed with the owner, recommending and negotiating on behalf of his own players to move to Wolves. Very murky.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Who knows what deals their super agent is doing with the players and their families that don't appear on Wolves' books.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Only my (perceived) view that Hudds and Wolves have a similarly cavalier approach to the transfer market and therefore to FFP, in complete contrast to our own more cautious approach.

Really? Hasn't FFP been done for when we / Hudds got promoted ?

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Wolves' fans are adamant that not even FFP rules can prevent them breaking into the top six and eventually overhauling Man City etc. as England's No 1 club.

They believe Fosun's "massive" wealth will see the "very best" lawyers employed to successfully challenge FFP as "restraint of trade".

Good luck with that, Wolves.:)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here