Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Carabao Cup first round draw news

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
To be made in Vietnam. Great news. A new marketing opportunity for the likes of Accrington and Macclesfield, who can invite fans in to pay a tenner for some Saigon fish cakes or Hanoi grilled chicken while watching the draw.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm sure it will be as seamless as last season.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Weren't there loads of problems last season when they tried to do the draws abroad? Team's being drawn twice etc. Hopefully they keep John Salako as far away from the thing as possible.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Charlton will play either Charlton or Charlton .
Swindon will play the winners of Charlton v Oh hang on Swindon are out already .
Congratulations to Charlton who are in the final for only the second time this season .

That concludes the draw and Winner for this years Cangaroo Cup , Charlton will now play in Scotland next season for causing far too many problems .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
What a nonsense. When will they learn?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Why the hell is this even allowed/wanted?

It is a shit cup that no one takes too seriously and is pretty unmarketable. I can't see a massive amount of interest in far flung countries when there is naff all here

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
To be made in Vietnam. Great news. A new marketing opportunity for the likes of Accrington and Macclesfield, who can invite fans in to pay a tenner for some Saigon fish cakes or Hanoi grilled chicken while watching the draw.

Or for those with a sweet tooth maybe some Ho Chi Minhce pies?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That first-round draw in full...'From the delta to the DMZ'

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
I think far more interesting is the big change in format:
No more extra time
Regionalised first round
Unseeded first found
Back to traditional penalties so no more ABBA
Premier home clubs will use VAR

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth

Yes but having been to Vietnam the food is great the people friendly the weather is good booze cheap ... i mean who wants to have to draw it in some place like Swindon ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here