Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by el punal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That’ll go down well with the Orel Butchers. Expect an invitation for a meet up in the woods outside Moscow anytime soon.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by heathgate View Post
      Not allowed to fly the flag, deemed to be racist or nationalist by our 'liberal' snowflake society.
      Tedious bullshit.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by heathgate View Post
      Not allowed to fly the flag, deemed to be racist or nationalist by our 'liberal' snowflake society.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      Yes,100% correct. Don't know how they managed to sneak so many into Elland Road last week.

Name:  b676b0a4-7a67-40fa-8787-8823f0e91f5c.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  151.8 KB
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by um bongo molongo View Post
      If Putin could lock the band up till after we're knocked out that be a good thing in my book
      Excellent idea. It would also serve as a HUGE incentive to the team, to try to go deep in the tournament.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      We qualified for the 2015 UEFA Euro under 21s, and finished last in our group of 4. And we won the Toulon tournament.

What's the evidence he's improved?
      What? While other managers win top leagues and cups etc etc, he didn't achieve anything of note. Indeed he went on to get Middlesbrough relegated.

Sven did ok (3 quarter-finals in a row), but not good enough, so they switched it up a bit by employing the wolly with the brolly. We played the worst football in living memory with Schteve, and failed to even qualify for Euro 2008.

Capello had been there and done it. We got knocked out by an excellent German side, largely thanks to poor refereeing that saw our equaliser not given. At least with Capello we had a chance of playing well.

The England job is one many would love, and there's no excuse for employing someone who's never done anything of note in football.
      I don't know completely about this analysis. In the game that saw us not qualify for the Euros under McClaren, I've never known an England first XI so disrupted by injury as it was for the loss against a good Croatia side that won all three of its group games (including against Germany) before going out to Turkey on penalties. He got a little unlucky.

That German side was good in 2010, no doubt, but I've never seen an England side defend so badly. Terry & Upson looked like they'd been introduced to each other on the morning of the game.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bry Nylon View Post
      Any special promotions announced by your local yet? I always look forward to those.
      It's not my local or a special promotion but seen 1 pub in Brighton is charging £5 entry on Monday to watch the England match! Jokers.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BNthree View Post
      It's not my local or a special promotion but seen 1 pub in Brighton is charging £5 entry on Monday to watch the England match! Jokers.
      What pub is that? Crazy, plenty of places to watch it, even pubs who dont normally show the football will be showing it.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by spring hall convert View Post
      I don't know completely about this analysis. In the game that saw us not qualify for the Euros under McClaren, I've never known an England first XI so disrupted by injury as it was for the loss against a good Croatia side that won all three of its group games (including against Germany) before going out to Turkey on penalties. He got a little unlucky.
      We didn't get unlucky. We only had to finish top two in our group, and it was only Croatia and Russia to compete against, none of the big sides. I remember when we were due to play Israel in the qualifying campaign, and for the first (and only) time in my life, I wanted England to lose, because the football we played under Schteve was so bad, that I thought our only hope was to lose that game, him get sacked, and us getting someone better in to turn it around.

That German side was good in 2010, no doubt, but I've never seen an England side defend so badly.
      They were a young counter attacking side, and it could have been a very different second half if they had seen their lead lost in the first half (as they should have).
      Hold tight, my man
      He's got the frisbee

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      They were a young counter attacking side, and it could have been a very different second half if they had seen their lead lost in the first half (as they should have).
      I think you need to take your rose tinted specs off. There was a hell of a lot more between those two sides than a disollowed goal.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."