Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Flats in Brighton & Hove.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
For what budget in Shoreham? True it's very nice and is about to see a river-front revamp. Most of the residential area around me are big houses (4-bed plus) I was lucky to get a small place in a nice area in 1999. The new flats being built where Parcelforce was based are going to be from £280k upwards so I hear but that will be only a few of those being sold. Ropetackle is also expensive. 7 new waterfront townhouses sold for £900k each two years ago. The town seems to be taking off of late with lots of work going on. We are not short of a decent pub or restaurant and the place is really pleasant to live in. I feel completely safe here and can't see myself leaving.
Two small refurbished 2-bed houses in the town centre were recently for sale for £460-470k just to give you an idea. Along Middle Road heading towards Southwick, and up towards Southlands Hospital things should get a bit cheaper but that is mainly bungalows.

I could probably go up to just over 300k, as would be buying on my own. Though I do have a large amount of equity in my Crawley flat.

Just me, so would be looking at a 2 bed flat/house.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh yeah you are right it was GNLF who got me confused too.

I expect you could get a pirate memory game in saltdean gift shop though if you asked.

Nah. Too piraty.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Try 28. And I'm still being regularly tapped up....:shootself:wozza::lolol:

Well the 25 year old has left home and as the other one has one year left at Uni he still has to be accounted for (literally)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well the 25 year old has left home and as the other one has one year left at Uni he still has to be accounted for (literally)

Good luck....:thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I could probably go up to just over 300k, as would be buying on my own. Though I do have a large amount of equity in my Crawley flat.

300k would get u a 2 bed house..just.....I wouldn't bother with those new ones on the old parcel force site...comment I heard from someone is that if you fancy a wardrobe in your bedroom forget it ..I bet the maintenance charge is high ...the 7 town houses the op mentioned is a bit misleading in that its a small private community ...I'm still surprised at the price though...lovely view of the river on one side but back of the high street shops on the other :moo:
There another development as you head out of town towards the a27 but its in its very early stages

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Stick with Brighton and hove, shoreham ok but its not in same league as Brighton and hove!

Shoreham house prices are only a little cheaper, so might as well choose the better :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

That would work we are in a 3 bed terrace, Buckingham Farm which appear to be around £340k or so, good thing we got in early so won't break your heart over what we paid.

theboybilly

The main local Estate Agents are:
Fox & Sons
Harrison Brant
Jacobs Steel
Bakers

You might find something there - good luck, another Albion fan in Shoreham is never a bad thing :)

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Born and bread shoreham, look at my name!
I know which to choose, thought about moving back in future as dad lives on priceist street in shoreham.

But will probably still stay in Brighton or hove ( worth the extra cash )

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The main local Estate Agents are:
Fox & Sons
Harrison Brant
Jacobs Steel
Bakers

You might find something there - good luck, another Albion fan in Shoreham is never a bad thing :)

Add Middleton to the mix and Gales

theboybilly

Add Middleton to the mix and Gales

There are some properties about in Shoreham for less than £300k. A 2-bed flat on the Beach looks nice and a house on Western Road. Further out there is a 2- bed flat on Kingsway near Hove Lagoon which seems very nice. All these are on 'Onthemarket' with a range of up to 3 miles from Shoreham and between £275-300k. Hope this helps.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well I live there to and I do ...shame eh

As an aside two bed terraced on the estate went for 290k six months ago

About right and 3-bed

NB we should form BFE clique

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills