b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No thanks, let him go to Palarse. Nothing very good has come out of Scotland since Alan Hansen, (great player, but awful pundit).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Booooooooo

Stuart from Scotchland = A flair blackhole.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
left footed centre mid, good age, who knows where the net is and we have been in for previously.

yes please from me, for the right money.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
No thanks, let him go to Palarse. Nothing very good has come out of Scotland since Alan Hansen, (great player, but awful pundit).

That'[s 30 years of a nation's football written off in one sentence them.

And even if it were true, maybe he could be the start of something new.

theboybilly

That'[s 30 years of a nation's football written off in one sentence them.

And even if it were true, maybe he could be the start of something new.
It's getting on for 30 years since Alex Ferguson wrote that he and the then Arsenal manager (and fellow Scot), George Graham stopped scouting in Scotland as there was not much up there to make it worthwhile. If a real talent did show up they would hear about it on the football grapevine and take it from there.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
left footed centre mid, good age, who knows where the net is and we have been in for previously.

yes please from me, for the right money.

Well that's just it, you said it yourself, 'for the right money', if he is available for a sensible price l would have no objections, HGP and all that, but it seems Celtic are intent on starting a bidding war for him, which l know that Tony Bloom, rightly, will have no truck with.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Well that's just it, you said it yourself, 'for the right money', if he is available for a sensible price l would have no objections, HGP and all that, but it seems Celtic are intent on starting a bidding war for him, which l know that Tony Bloom, rightly, will have no truck with.

indeed, I don't know what a decent price is... id say 8 ?.... no more.. ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He's not an HGP, is he ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here