Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stuart Armstrong

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Palace will gazump us on wages..They love throwing money around.. 140k a week for Benteke and I wonder what Zaha is on?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
palarse friends keep telling me they're linked with Loftus-Cheek for 35M which would be a very good signing but also a tonne of cash and wages. Can't see them taking both CMs.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
The club is in need of this type of player , if only to keep alive the Steve Sidwell song slightly re jigged of course , it will be money well spent .

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I used to think of Stuart Armstrong as a Dale Stephens that could not score. Now it is Dale Stephens that does not score.

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
palarse friends keep telling me they're linked with Loftus-Cheek for 35M which would be a very good signing but also a tonne of cash and wages. Can't see them taking both CMs.
Palace won't be signing anyone if they've breached FFP. That would be amusing.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
He looks pretty good with both feet tbf

Agreed. There is an absolutely screamer with his right in that highlight reel.

Good player, good age, area of need for us, as long as the money is sensible, it looks good. The only issue may be the language barrier, but modern footballers get used to dealing with that.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
No thanks, let him go to Palarse. Nothing very good has come out of Scotland since Alan Hansen, (great player, but awful pundit).

Now that's not true. He is playing in a pretty average side but is good. I think he has the ability to step up and play for us in the PL.Not much else in this current Celtic team look anywhere near PL standard, mostly lower to middle Championship at best, but Armstrong definitely a good acquisition, if we can get him.

TNBA

TTF

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Gary McAllister would’ve made the England squad during his peak years and would be first name on the England team sheet if he was playing today.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Agreed. There is an absolutely screamer with his right in that highland reel.

Good player, good age, area of need for us, as long as the money is sensible, it looks good. The only issue may be the language barrier, but modern footballers get used to dealing with that.

Corrected for you :thumbsup:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Gary McAllister would’ve made the England squad during his peak years and would be first name on the England team sheet if he was playing today.

I’m not so sure...Gazza, Ince or even Sheringham would have had to give way first. And they can score from the spot!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here