Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who Will Win The World Cup?

Who Will Win The World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Belgium have got a mighty good chance. Besides their sleek football, a nation with an away kit like theirs deserves at least the semis.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The Germans had a bad experience the last time that they wanted to conquer the world in Russia.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The Biggest upset since the world was tiny speck of nothingness

swiss.gif

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
France look very strong.

After the disappointment of losing the Euro final at home to Portugal, it's their time.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On NSC threads I’ve said Spain all the way through and I’m sticking with that.

Iniesta, Isco, Busquets and Silva are technically on another level compared to other midfields, with other midfielders who fit in seamlessly. Costa is a great centre forward.

Obviously, I’d love England to prove me wrong.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Proof, if any were needed, about how much NSC knows about professional football. :lolol:
Sometimes a little knowledge can be dangerous. In our office predictions competition, top two are people who admitted no interest in football. One was choosing based on the teams shirts. 3 really keen footie fans who fly from Malta to watch their teams are in bottom 5.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
People wo believe Belgium have a chance are deluded, Martinez is an awful manager who cant organise a defence.

Remember they lost Wales in the Euros last time out, A good group of players yes, but getting anywhere near close to winning the WC, NO.

For me I like the Pace of France, But I think the Winner of Germany and Brazil ( Most likely to meet in the Semi finals will win it. Im plumping for Germany with Timo Werner top scorer.

Brilliant! At least I have covered myself with France and Brazil.

Werner was utter shite though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here