Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - The Lion Returns. RRROOOAAAARRRRR

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
If a legit quote, I’m excite:

[tweet]1338711455126974464[/tweet]

That's one helluva endorsement. I've tracked and been excited by the prospect of Percy Tau since the day he signed. I reckon we're going to need a deep squad from January so thrilled we might get him on board soon.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Very much on his way to us according to several reports........paperwork submitted for work permit and nit expected to be a problem

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Very much on his way to us according to several reports........paperwork submitted for work permit and nit expected to be a problem

Which nit is expected to be a problem?

But seriously, let’s hope so!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Interestingly, he's been playing in central midfield.
Very excited by Moder who looks a real prospect. But fear Tau will be another who doesn't contribute a great deal. We'll see.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’ll give him a full 30 mins to score before I call him out as shitehouse

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Interestingly, he's been playing in central midfield.
Very excited by Moder who looks a real prospect. But fear Tau will be another who doesn't contribute a great deal. We'll see.

Let’s start with low expectations and build for Tau, rather than have him as the saviour and nail him to the cross when he doesn’t score in the first game. It’s a new strategy for NSC, but worth a go?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Let’s start with low expectations and build for Tau, rather than have him as the saviour and nail him to the cross when he doesn’t score in the first game. It’s a new strategy for NSC, but worth a go?

Yeah that is how I feel. We'v waited long enough, so anything is a bonus really.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Aren't we due a debutant who SMASHES IT?

Yes, but we're also due a debutant who hasn't torn up a Benelux league before meekly looking like a league one player on the Premier league stage. Probably a good idea therefore, to bring someone in who hasn't carved out a reputation in Holland or Belgium...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Yes, but we're also due a debutant who hasn't torn up a Benelux league before meekly looking like a league one player on the Premier league stage. Probably a good idea therefore, to bring someone in who hasn't carved out a reputation in Holland or Belgium...

At the risk of getting all kinds of abuse, 'tore up a Benelux SECOND division'. Tau struggled last year and hasn't particularly shone this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here