Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - The Lion Returns. RRROOOAAAARRRRR

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This. Not the most pleasant of people. Find the white South Africans worse.

how did you find the Tanzanians...?? have you ever thought that white people who live surrounded by Africans actually need to be reasonably confident and assertive to survive , some of the comments i have heard by English people aimed at white southern africans , saffers , zimbabweans , zambians etc. have been quite ill informed and embarrassing to be honest.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
how did you find the Tanzanians...?? have you ever thought that white people who live surrounded by Africans actually need to be reasonably confident and assertive to survive , some of the comments i have heard by English people aimed at white southern africans , saffers , zimbabweans , zambians etc. have been quite ill informed and embarrassing to be honest.

I honestly couldn't give a toss what you think.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sundowns do appear to have a basket case managment team makes me wounder if this transfer will ever happen
Ot won't.

There is no chance of a work permit.

(unless Barber has found the FIFA tapes).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A serious question, and I’m not having a pop or point scoring, why do you think the club ( appear) to be chasing this so hard?
I think that ( like McNair ) it is a convenient smoke screen that the club are very happy to let run and run.

Something really doesn't seem right with this transfer.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I think that ( like McNair ) it is a convenient smoke screen that the club are very happy to let run and run.

Something really doesn't seem right with this transfer.

It just seems that Percy believes we’re serious, we appear to have told him we’ll be back in January for him if things don’t pan out this summer.

The above is only if we believe the Saffer press.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
My wife's uncle still lives in Johannesburg. He carries a pistol in the car even now due to car jackings at traffic lights. They are ready to run red lights if this event happens. His son married a native African and moved to the far East due to the issues from both sides.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
wall to wall bell ends mate .......no etiquette from staff or punters , full of wannabes'........i'm pretty sure i will never go again , if i do i will play the game completely differently i.e not drink at all and attempt to take them to the cleaners.......last year a mate of mine came down from Manila ....he won 35 k playing blackjack , they were all over him begging him to stay offering him women , entry to the high rollers , free drinks , meals for 5 of us , they were squirming trying to get us to stay .......classless.

Looks like I will be going back at 2am on Wednesday morning now, come along, will be shitloads of people there and they won't notice one more I expect.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Looks like I will be going back at 2am on Wednesday morning now, come along, will be shitloads of people there and they won't notice one more I expect.

hmmm nah thanks , i have been watching at home as i've just had surgery but to be honest if i were to go anywhere it would be The Duke or The Carine in the northern suburbs , enjoy it mate and hope we end up in the final , hopefully against the French ......Croatia will be a tough one but Russia showed their weak points .

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
hmmm nah thanks , i have been watching at home as i've just had surgery but to be honest if i were to go anywhere it would be The Duke or The Carine in the northern suburbs , enjoy it mate and hope we end up in the final , hopefully against the French ......Croatia will be a tough one but Russia showed their weak points .

The French theatricals are up there with the Brazilians, it was good to see a game without all that shit last night and the few Aussies at the pub commented on it too and enjoyed the game.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
My wife's uncle still lives in Johannesburg. He carries a pistol in the car even now due to car jackings at traffic lights. They are ready to run red lights if this event happens. His son married a native African and moved to the far East due to the issues from both sides.

Jo'burg is a hell hole , massive city with a massive illegal immigration problem from all over southern africa........it is a real dog eat dog city , i saw a bloke get his face blown off in hillbrow some years ago , in fact i saw some pretty horrific things in joburg........one of them being the TRG making mincemeat out of a car full of africans who had held up a petrol station.......they were in a big old mercedes which the cops shot to smithereens, bits and pieces everywhere.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I believe this thread may have wandered slightly off topic! [emoji2]

I guess no deal agreed for Percy then? [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Mamelodi Sundowns is pleased to announce that the President of Mamelodi Sundowns Dr. Patrice Motsepe gave instructions to the Management to finalize the deal with Brighton & Hove Albion FC after Percy Tau and his agent came to see him and apologised for disclosing confidential information to the media and for Percy Tau not reporting for training

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/945536174?-2803:1015

FWIW !

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Mamelodi Sundowns is pleased to announce that the President of Mamelodi Sundowns Dr. Patrice Motsepe gave instructions to the Management to finalize the deal with Brighton & Hove Albion FC after Percy Tau and his agent came to see him and apologised for disclosing confidential information to the media and for Percy Tau not reporting for training

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/945536174?-2803:1015

FWIW !

Not happy with his behavior. I hate it when professional footballers refuse to train.. James Mclean of West Brom is doing exactly the same. Complete ********s .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not happy with his behavior. I hate it when professional footballers refuse to train.. James Mclean of West Brom is doing exactly the same. Complete ********s .

I agree, if this is how he behaves what happens in 6 to 12 months if he is not a first team regular ?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

I absolutely agree though we don't necessarily know the circumstances of everything which has happened.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here