Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - The Lion Returns. RRROOOAAAARRRRR

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Buying Africans to get them working the fields (football this time) with the intention of making a profit on them, hmmmmmmm. What does this business model remind me of?

I was hoping to see him actually play for us.

£10,000+ a week dispels your analogy

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Buying Africans to get them working the fields (football this time) with the intention of making a profit on them, hmmmmmmm. What does this business model remind me of?

I was hoping to see him actually play for us.
A luxury life you could only wish for

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Can't we do a player loan exchange for someone we've been tracking? Tau would be a good sweetener to clinch a deal!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yep, that's working well for the car industry, fishing industry and banking sector.
TIndeed. But the number of employees we are talking about here is relatively small, football is a global business and the PL views itself as a global brand. It will have been sorted.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
AZ are in need of a striker :whistle:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could he go to FC Nantes as part of the deal to play us at The Amex or does that defeat the object of an easy quick work permit etc being in France rather than Belgium.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Straight to Royale Union St-G according to that then. Thought we'd already established that wouldn't help him get a work permit?

I’d have thought that was a non starter because, firstly he needs to be playing at a higher level and secondly he needs to play at a certain level to gain the points required to get a work permit.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I’d have thought that was a non starter because, firstly he needs to be playing at a higher level and secondly he needs to play at a certain level to gain the points required to get a work permit.
Yes, that's what I think we'd already established on here..................................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here